Hammer Road Test Day

Aspley Bowl is hosting a Hammer Ball Test Day on Wednesday, July 16 starting at 3pm.

Try the new "Emerald Vibe",

the new "Raw Hammer Psycho",

and the new "Black Widow Venom".

Spaces are limited so book early.

Bowlers who use switch grips are requested to bring theirs with them.

Leave your name on this thread or call Aspley 10 Pin Bowl on 3263 8848 to book.

Thanks to Total Bowling for your assistance with this thread.

To Compliment Aspley's 'Hammer Ball Test Day' there will be another day held at Caboolture Bowl on Saturday 19th July from 2pm till 6pm.

Again space is limited so book via here or ring Caboolture Bowl 54956000
Thanks to Total Bowling for your assistance with this thread.

Thanks to Aspley Tenpin Bowl and Caboolture Bowl for the opportunity to showcase Hammers New Releases.

Bowlers - what a great way to test drive some new balls and if you have your own switch grips bring them along

Regards
Lawrie (Animal) Hill
Australian Hammer Distributor.

Attachments

• ball_emerald_vibe.jpeg
    ball_emerald_vibe.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1
  • ball_psycho.jpeg
    ball_psycho.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2
  • tn_venom.jpg
    tn_venom.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 268
Tomorrow is the day to have a try of the Black Widow Venom (released today)
Have you book a spot at Aspley
or Sat at Caboolture?

Dont Miss out

Animal

Just wanted to thank Animal and Aspley Bowl for putting this Demo Day on.

Got to trial the Venom and the Pyshco and was impressed with both products from Hammer. I really do like the Venom ;);)

I suggest if you've got the time on saturday to venture to Caboolture and have a go. You won't be disappointed only confused on which one to buy.

Thanks again

Tony Hamilton

Well i called in today to have a go at Hammers Road Test Day at Caboolture and what can i say. Never been to a demo day before and was surprised to see how many balls they have allocated to have these day. we had 10 of each Venom and Psycho all with varying spans so all could try, with interchangable thumb holes. Must say i was very impressed. Only downside i see is that after all the demo days these balls have to be destroyed.:(:(

Well now to the bowling i can say i have not bowled with hammer before (maybe odd shot here and there) and bowling with both the Venom and Pyshco was great. Layout of the ball was to make it go long. Well considering the late afternoon on which i bowled definately needed it. But once found the line to the pocket with both balls they carried very well. Well also mention that i carried more brookies with them as well.

Thanks to Animal and Caboolture for today. you may just see me throwing a hammer down the lane in future.

Back
Top Bottom