Hammer Demo Day Central Qld 13 Sept

nls

Animal will be treking up to Rockhampton next Saturday to conduct a Hammer Demo Day. Please find attached the flyer with all the details, however we would welcome any bowlers to attend (includng Gladstone & Mackay).
I think this will be Animal's first demo day outside of SEQ, so it would be great if this got some strong support. A great opportunity to road test some of the latest gear from Hammer.
If you have any queries, please post a reply, PM me or give me a yell on my mobile.
Thank you to Total Bowling for allowing us to promote the Hammer Demo Day CQ on this site. And also to Animal's Distribution for making the time to travel to Rocky and conduct this event.
Regards
Nathan

Attachments

• Hammer Demo Day Flyer.pdf
    370.4 KB · Views: 56
Just bumping back upto the top...

This Saturday, a great chance for any Rocky bowlers to road test of some the latest Hammer gear, now more relevant given that synthetic lanes are on the way.

Anyone from Mackay & Gladstone is also more then welcome...

What exactly is that supposed to mean chris? lol? i already have the venom, so ill show it off a bit...lol...might have a chuck with a physco, lol
Dont worry chris, Ill be there

Carol and I would like to thank Nathan Stein for arranging our Demo Day
in Rockhampton, John McKenna and his staff for their wonderful co-operation
with the days activities, and the Bowlers of Rockhampton ( both Juniors & Adult ), Who between them made a very successful and fun day. I am sure we can do this again, as we were made very welcome by all. Thanks again to all concerned.
Regards
Animal & Carol

Thanks Animal. I really appreciate the time that you & Carol took to come up to Rocky for the day...glad you enjoyed the day also.

It was a really good day and great to see quite a number of locals (young and not so young) come out and throw down some of the test gear. This together with the advice you were able to give to some of the juniors is what it is all about...hopefully they learned something about their game and the reaction of different drillings ~ I am sure they will be better bowlers for it. You can't put a price on that...

Thanks
Nathan

ps I assume that Carol got even with you on the trip home ;)

Hi Nathan,

I always say l " WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT ..... EXPECT IT!" ;)

cheers
Chilly

Thanks to Lawrie and Carol for taking the time to come up to Rocky and demo the new Hammer gear. It was a great day and we are looking forward to the next one.

Cheers
Brad and Danea

Back
Top Bottom