Hammer Classic 2013

Hi Carol,

I think you may have missed my earlier message to have Nick Koumandakis included in squad B
perhaps if you could include him in either would be good

thanks
Noelle

hi carol,

can you add me to the A squad reserve list please.

Rob Chinner.

whats the situation with spots if your nominating for the World Seniors.​

Really, they may have mentioned the world seniors, but no where is it written the criteria, also Robby, I think they need healthy people to make the team!!
I'm still waiting on TBA to reply to my email re the criteria but still no response, surely they cant make tournament so close, especially ones that are full to be part of it.
Not all that fair for those sitting back waiting to see what it is...then having to make a decision for trying out for it!!

Cheers

Tony

Hi Carol,

I think you may have missed my earlier message to have Nick Koumandakis included in squad B
perhaps if you could include him in either would be good

thanks
Noelle
Yes Noelle I did miss it and I have check to see where he will fit in the reserve list for B Squad
I have put Nick in A Squad as Mick moved into Brien's spot as the next reserve in line (his post was before your first one)
Attached is squad list as of this am

Attachments

• 2013 Hammer Classic Squads.xls
    29 KB · Views: 42
Tony,

When do suggest they make the selection criteria tournaments if they dont make it the next 3 tournaments.

as far as i know it was only announced by the WTBA late last month & announced by TBA at the Seniors challenge 2 weeks ago. The tournament is in August 10-16 next year. Agree it doesnt give anyone much time. Even less time to organize the selection criteria for the 4 men & 4 women who will represent Australia.

The selection criteria is the 1st 3 tournaments of 2013. Hammer in January, Australian Open in February & Canberra in March & was announced that due to the short notice that preference will be given those entering these tournaments that have nominated for the World Championships. With your best 2 results counting. WTBA patterns will be laid at the the tournaments.

Believe it or not Tony, may come as a shock. (your not special) every is waiting for nomination forms to come out.

Not sure where you got the special bit from Robby, enlighten me. But while it was announced at the TBA nationals, wouldn't it be nice for those that didn't attend that to be informed maybe on the TBA website, and like you said there are going to use the first 3 tournaments (Why, not sure what that is going to show or prove), and this tournament being full now, make it difficult?

Typical

Can you book me a room for 4 people for Friday and Saturday nights please or give me number so I can call up,
Thanks carol
Andy Mckay.

Not sure where you got the special bit from Robby, enlighten me. But while it was announced at the TBA nationals, wouldn't it be nice for those that didn't attend that to be informed maybe on the TBA website, and like you said there are going to use the first 3 tournaments (Why, not sure what that is going to show or prove), and this tournament being full now, make it difficult?

Typical

when they announced it at the nationals they said that due to the short time frame for organizing the selection criteria and the fact that the senior tournaments are normally filled before they are posted that any bowler that had nominated for the world championships will get preference whether tournament is full or not

Rob - you are now in A Squad
Nick - now in B Squad

both Squads are now full so you must send in your deposits now to hold your spot - as I have reserves waiting.

Andy - family room has gone but I can book two rooms ajoing
JP & Bob - room booked for Sat night
Noela - room Booked for Fri/Sat
Glenn - will confirm on family room today

anyone else I have missed - please advise

for those wanting pick up from the airport - due to work committments I will NOT be doing them, so if anyone can assist please let us know as I have JP & Bob, Noela at this stage wanting lifts
regards
Carol

for those wanting pick up from the airport - due to work committments I will NOT be doing them, so if anyone can assist please let us know as I have JP & Bob, Noela at this stage wanting lifts
regards
Carol[/quote]

We will be leaving Brisbane airport approx 3:30 Friday 18th Jan if someone can use a lift that day

Barry

Yes please thats ok, book 2 rooms thanks Carol.
I did not explain myself very well.

Thankyou for your help.
Andy Mckay

Back
Top Bottom