greek church spared

Steven

congrats to tim reichel on sparing the greek church at aspley bowl on friday night awesome spare conversion tim well done

steven armstrong

Assumably, and I aplogise if this sounds like I'm trying to diminish it, spared it by flicking the 6 off the front of the 9 and across the deck in the normal fashion...

Assumably, and I aplogise if this sounds like I'm trying to diminish it, spared it by flicking the 6 off the front of the 9 and across the deck in the normal fashion...

That's exactly how I got mine.

Well it was actually off the back wall, 9 pin bounced off the back wall, knocked the 7 pin, and took the 4 down. I was one of few to get good pin carry and so forth with the new set of pins back in the machines..

Thanks Steve and Dad, appreciate it guys. First time I've ever picked it up..

Congratulations Tim... It's a great spare to make and frustrates most people at leaving it to spare.

PS. sorry mate was gonna congratulate you in previous post and got distracted... WELL DONE.

Well it was actually off the back wall, 9 pin bounced off the back wall, knocked the 7 pin, and took the 4 down. I was one of few to get good pin carry and so forth with the new set of pins back in the machines..
Thanks Steve and Dad, appreciate it guys. First time I've ever picked it up..
Well that's good too, I keep forgetting about that possibility bowling in Tuggeranong all the time with the loose curtain.

Congrats mate, it's a great spare to get into the experience books

Back
Top Bottom