Golf Balls for Sale

tonx

Due to an unbelievable Golf Ball purchase on Ebay, and a few hours of sorting and cleaning boxes and boxes of golf balls, (thousands of golf balls...) I realised that I'm not even bad enough to lose as many balls as I ended up winning...

Anyone that regularly plays golf can contact me to buy as many or as little golf balls as required from the following brands, at basically hit away prices plus postage...

Brands available are as follows....

Nike (super series, one series, power series) - about 100 balls available
Top-Flite (XL, XL3000 and others) - About 750 balls available
Callaway - about 50 balls available
Srixon - (spin, distance and more) about 2-300 balls available
Titleist - :proV1 and ProV1x- about 150 available (worth around $7.50 brand new)
: Others around 150 available
Taylor Made - About 30 available
Wilson - (Smartcore, HyperTi, Staff, lots of Ultras) around 300 or more available
Precept - around 300 available
Dunlop - around 500 available
Max-Fli - (Including the new Dtecs) 400 available
Slazenger - around 150 available
Shark - around 200 available
Optima - around 300 available
Strata- Around 300 available

There are also heaps of hot dots, hot dot golds and "no-frills" brands that i'm willing to let go for next to nothing for beginner golfers.... Those I don't sell will be going back on ebay within a few weeks (Already starting listing them) so if you plan on playing golf this season, feel free to pm me for a quote.....

All that I will sell are in perfect playable condition, with most being regarded as A grade or better golf balls. None of the balls that will be sold as playable balls have nicks or cuts, and there are No X-OUTS that will be sold as a perfect ball..... If you are specifically after practise quality balls for like 10 cents a ball, I can help with that as well....

Cheers!

Tonx, how good of a condition are the nike one series, and are they still in boxes?? Pm for a price please.

Anything I've decided to sell has been checked individually (took some time, believe me) to make sure they are definately playable... They are all used, but most are in less than 1 round quality.

Ill check to see the exact amount of Nike one balls I have there, and pm you with a price...

how many are you after?

Anything I've decided to sell has been checked individually (took some time, believe me) to make sure they are definately playable... They are all used, but most are in less than 1 round quality.
Ill check to see the exact amount of Nike one balls I have there, and pm you with a price...
how many are you after?

Depends on the price, they are a very soft ball, so it might be hard to have them in top condition.

pm sent....

All balls are double bagged apon shipment to ensure a safe delivery, and will be sent via Auspost express post, or can be picked up if local.

What are the Titleist Pro V1's and V1x's like?
What are you after price wise?
Regards, Chris

All balls as mentioned several times are A grade or better quality. All balls that could be classed as B or practise balls I am keeping for backyard chipping practise :D

I'm waiting back on someone regarding all the Prov1's, but the Prov1-x's are still available. There are probably around a couple dozen prov1x's and I am looking at less than $1 per ball depending on the amount purchased. These balls normally go for between $1.25 and $1.50 on Ebay.... If I can't get at least $0.90 for each, I will end up keeping those for myself :D

Several lots of the Nike One's have also been sold, and also several srixons, leaving only a few remaining. Of the upper category balls, I still have taylor mades, wilsons, precepts and dunlops available for purchase.

Still quite a few of the cheaper balls for the beginner golfer or those looking for some practise balls. For an indication, I'm happy to let the top flites go for around $0.20 per ball just to clear them.

I'll take the V1x's at .90c per ball

Let me know if the buyer for the Pro V1's falls through, I could be keen on those too

Back
Top Bottom