Goldpin NSW Challenge - Junior Youth Circuit

lgt

Hi all
The NSW Youth Committee has organised a youth and junior circuit and the first event is for 9th March at Chester Hill Bowl.
Great opportunity for current youth bowlers on a 'challenging' condition, and junior bowlers before heading off to the Junior Nationals.
This one day, 8 game challenge has separate payout for youth and juniors.
Contacts: Leanne 0418 889 888 or 9651 4264
Entry form attached.

Attachments

• 2008 Chester Hill Challenge JYC.pdf
    144.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Chester Hill Challenge entries.pdf
    9.8 KB · Views: 3
why have this on the same day as the sport series at the one in Macarther

this has been organised for 3 months

I heard this has been on for awhile too. People say we don't have enough tournaments, and here we have clashes going on. Sometimes these things cant be helped a centers cant book events on certain weekends.
Don't forget that Shoalhaven have their masters events on the same day too. I know of 6 bowlers (including myself) who would have bowled in the Sports Series, but are going to Shoalhaven instead. I missed out in the last Sport Series too due to the Queanbeyan City Championships where I won Open Masters.
Hopefully the next one wont clash with anything, but it's really difficult for Stephen and John to keep everybody happy. It's hard work running one of these in the first place.
Thank you guys, I hope to see you on the second stop!

Hi Matt

The Junior Youth Circuit was posted 3 weeks before Series, I sent calendar and info to John. Unfortunately they have chosen this date.

Our Calendar for the year is also published and hopefully we can avert another clash of dates.

Leanne.

I have spoken to the sponsors and to encourage youth and junior bowling in NSW the payout will be met for the youth, and there will be separate divisions and payouts for the juniors.

Anyone wishing to post entries may do so here or [email protected].

This will be the last tournament at Chester Hill, Nu-Vision Bowl. The centre will officially close on 16th March. The new 'Strike City' is due to open first week in May.

Here is the updated entry list.

Attachments

• Chester Hill Challenge entries.pdf
    11.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 2008 Chester Hill Challenge JYC.pdf
    144.1 KB · Views: 3
A reminder to all junior and youth bowlers that the first round of the Goldpin Junior Youth Circuit is Chester Hill this Sunday, 9th March.

Any queries [email protected] or 0418 889 888.

Leanne.

Back
Top Bottom