FRILINGOS SHOOTS 298- 300

bfcc

Just wanted to say well done to george for shooting 298-300-199 in a pre bowl at caboolture last night .

great bowling george it was a shame that the 12th shot in the first game didn't carry, it was such a good shot flush into the pocket for a bad result :shock: :shock: :shock: ..... 7-9 SPILT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and was made even better because it was all caught on video, come on george put the video on the site for all to see!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

a 7-9, really is that any surprise ??

Anyone that throws :splat: like that deserve to leave nothing less !! :lol:

Nice work Frilingos !

Hey George,

Just wanted to say well done, what awesome bowling.

I'd love to bag you about the 7-9, but since I am the 8-10 king I will remain quiet. :D :D

Once again mate great bowling.

Steve

Nice work!

How many 300's at Caboolture this year and all up? That board must be almost filled by now!

congrats george good to see good scores rolling again from you, keep them up, great to see man

catchyas
jayson griggs

Well done George.
Keep the good scores comming, and I'm sure you'll get Trotts' high series soon. :p

:lol: WOW :lol: =D> Congratulations =D>

.. You seem to have had a wonderful year! What an awesome effort!! Keep it up ..

Mandiiz :twisted:

Thats a good quality video, quality shot too...shoulda put a boot into the ball return on the way back :D

298-300

Congrats George nice to see you are still doing so well :lol: :roll:

:D :D :D nice games george.but wat can we say about ur last shot of ur first game.maybe next time u will shoot 2 300 that would be good. :D :D :D :D :D The 900 may come one day. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hmm i must admit my jaw dropped open when i saw the video... It was such a great shot, it just hit like a bag of marshmellows...

Back
Top Bottom