Foul line problem

bad_ass

Troy Millar
Hey ive been bowling for about 7 yrs now ive bowled a 300 an done evrything i have wanted in it aim 15 yrs old
ok i have a bad problem when i release the ball i do a 360 degree turn at the foul line i have tryed to stay still an wait for the ball to hit the pins or mayb just take a few steps back but it neva works so many ppl says u need to keep steady an balanced well some shots i do it perfect but that not often anyoen have some sort of advice
when i would be a very consitant bowler if i could work this out cause it puts my aiming out of place an now iam startin to do the youth tournaments i need to fix this problem thanx

Hey troy, it helps if you use some for of punctuation in your posts, it makes it easier to read.

So anyway, let me get this straight, you deliver the ball and spin around 360 degrees (right around in a circle) as you deliver it? or is it after you have bowled?

What was going through your head when you started it? are you trying to open your shoulders up in an effort to generate more revs?

Back
Top Bottom