Forum Updated - New Calendar

Graham

Staff member
Just to let you know that i have this morning updated the forum to the latest version.

included in the update was a release of the calendar - this version allows for anyone to add events. all of the old events that were on there are now gone, and will be readded with time, but i would appreciate if anyone has dates for events to add the information in the calendar.

also - with the update - if you see any problems, please let me know. i am going to get the forum back to looking almost exactly the same as it was, as well as adding some great new features in the coming weeks.

Up the top - left of home - there should be a menu item titled "Calendar" - if its not there hold down ctrl and click refresh in your browser and it should be there.

Alternatively, underneath the banner in the forum is a link to it.

Let me know if any probs

Well after mucking around with the Calendar, I decided to go the "Pro" Calendar.

This Calendar enables you to :

- Add your own events, and put them into a category (Adult/Senior/Youth/Junior/Disabled)
(must be registered to do this)

- Ability to add recurring events

- Easier to navigate throughout the months

If you added a date this morning can you please readd it as I had to remove the database whilst upgrading.

Hope this is useful to everyone.

Check it out here : TOTALBOWLING CALENDAR

Back
Top Bottom