FINAL RACHUIG RESULTS AFTER DAY 3 (ELIZABETH)

CHIN

Position / Name /Ave / Peterson pts / W/L/D

MALE:

1.Robert Chinner 208 108.02 12/3/0
2.Alex Klass 201 101.29 9/6/0
3.Ben Billing 200 101.03 9/6/0
4.Brenton Davy 204 99.42 6/9/0
5.Alan Przybysz 194 99.24 10/5/0
6.Scott Miles 194 98.25 9/6/0
7.Ray Hulme 190 97.26 10/5/0
8.Greig Lyas 194 97.13 8/7/0
9.Paul Streatfield 188 96.37 10/5/0
10.Russell Martin 195 94.47 5/10/0
11.Gordon Colmer 188 92.36 6/9/0
12.Darren Hill 184 91.07 6/8/1
13.Isaac Elliott 185 90.24 5/10/0
14.Ben Shearer 180 89.27 6/8/1
15.Robert Elliott 179 88.20 6/9/0
16.Tony Cottrell 184 87.02 2/13/0

Congratulations to the Top 5, Scott Miles & Ray Hulme who will represent S.A. in November.

Female:

1.Louise Ingoe 195 94.49 9/5/0
2.Lorna Johnson 184 91.13 10/4/0
3.Tracy Golding 177 87.13 9/5/0
4.Denell Hick 183 86.30 6/8/0
5.Kerry-Anne Klop 172 83.04 7/7/0
6.Amanda Bauer 172 83.00 7/7/0
7.Tash Billing 176 81.42 4/10/0

Due to the withdrawl of the 8th bowler in matchplay today the final 7 ladies will represent S.A. in November.

I would also like to congratulate Brenton Davy & Tracy Golding being named Captains of there respective teams.

Also,

Lyn Alexander: Manager
Mick Phelan: Coach Ladies Team
Paul Kanafa: Coach Mens Team

Well done to Mr Stuffed up knee(i say what stuffed up knee? haha)... chin and Louise.... on there 1st place over the weekend... and the the other 6.. yes tash even u... well Done....

Also well done to Brenton & Tracy on getting captions..

and also the coachs mick and paul, the manger..... or should we say the trader Lyn!

haha.... do use all proud at Nationals later in the year!!

Ashley

rachuig 2005

First of all congrats to all for making the SA Rachuig side for 2005, but I must confess having not bowled for some 9 years myself some of the names are a mystery to me, apart from my old (and I do mean OLD) mate Brenton and Robbie Chinner of course. I remember my first game in Rachuig way back in '92 and it was against Brenton which I narrowly lost so I hope to reverse the roles this year if the opportunity arises. Always a lot of good natured banter with you guys and I'm sure messrs Chinner and Davy will be in the thick of it but I reckon Jim will have some dirt on ya. Looking forward to it. Baron :D :D

Congrats to everyone who made the team!!!! Congrats to Chin the cripple as he was calling himself and Louise for their respective first places!! Congrats to Alex great work m8 certainly deserved it after missing out on youth!!! Also congrats to Brenton for captain....again hahaha!! Congrats to Scott Miles and Ray Hulme!!! Also a big well done to Pauly for climbing up that far after not even cutting (Thanks Brad) Great effort and hopefully we'll make it together next year m8!!! Now for the girls ahahah!!! Congrats to Tracy for getting the big C and all the girls Louise, Lorna, Kezza, Denell, Amanda and Tash for making it we all know you're going 2 go away and do your best and finish 1st hehe!! And amen to the Traiter call Ash don't worry I'm givin it to her already haha (just joking)!!!!

Dion :D

Oh Thanks Ash so nice of you to congratulate me :lol:

i would like to congratulate everyone on making the team and to Tracy golding on the captaincy , fantastic effort from all bowlers who made the team , and also to brenton for the guys captaincy.

I Look forward to seeing you all in sydney! :D

congratulations.. well it seems like the right thing to do after not cutting :lol: i'd like to pass on my congrats to the team, managers, coaches and captains..

also something i'd like to do that will come as a shock to most of you is to pass on my congrats and gratitude to the people behind the scenes, Jan, Ronda, John, Steve, Trevor and Sue. i managed to spend a little time talking to these people and experiencing what it is they do (normally i wouldnt get to do this as i'd be bowling) but i wasnt bowling and thought id try to spend my time a little more constructivly than i have in the past, this year they managed to put together and pull off trials with very little hiccup or controversy, something that would normally cloud this time of the year and they managed to do it with more bowlers than we have previously had in many years..

also thanks has to go to the selectors who after multiple attempts by myself and others to blackmail our way into the team, stuck to thier guns and made selections that cannot be argued with. well done to you guys who i think truly had the toughest job out there :shock:

finally i think this years trials showed some encouraging signs that the sport is on the mend in this state, more people are getting involved and we are becoming more professional in our approach to the elite level of competition and small improvments are slowly happening to get the best out of the state and to show that S.A truely is a force to be reckoned with!

good luck to those going away at the end of the year, i didnt make the team but i plan to join you after i win masters later on in the year.. :lol:

y'all take care now
cheers spence
8)

Well done chinny,
Making the team again (as I expected you would) and finished on top in your condition. Say's a lot for the rest ?
Now don't let them do something stupid like change you lifestyle (if that's possible) eg. diet, try an lose weight etc......... Remember you made the team the way you are. Don't change it. Keeping mentally happy is part of it, eg. if your a coke drinker during the trials , then drink it thru the rachuig...........you know what I am taking about.......!!!!

catch Ya!!!!!!

P.S. Still waiting for bubs to pop. Soon hopefully.........

wouldnt mind getting the right lane re-racked isnt that right STEVE!!
hehe no harm met i still hit the pin although taking out half the sweeper with it.
id like to throw in some congrats for the rachuig Trick Shots
mr chinner leaving the 1-2-4-6-10 then gapping it with the final ball in practise.
also ben billing doing the same thing in the last game of matchplay.
another vote for chinner as he spared the 6-7-10 playing davy in a thriller 257-247 match.
i dont think there was much else that happened as apposed to 'trick' shots.
so ill just congrats everyone that made the side and there were atleast 10 bowlers there that had there chance of being in the team, some were just unlucky. my hat goes off to pauly streatfield for putting up a huge 18-8 position change making the most of brad pulling out.
also well done to the people behind the scenes for running a good tourny.

Alex

Back
Top Bottom