Favourite Sports Car

I have owned a MY03 subaru wrx sti and a MY00 wrx wagon..
My my000 wagon was fairly heavily modified, $6000 PPG straight cut gearbox (hence my forum nick) was sensational. Would have done a mid to low 12 sec 1/4 in street trim. Awesome fun :D

The sti i bought 6 months after the wagon.. it was a nice car but not very quick in stock form. was a bit of a disappointment to be honest. the 6 speed ratios werent great for me. I sold it 8 months later..

Always have a soft spot for modified subarus but currently i would have to say the cars I would like most would be a VE R8 with TT kit followed by an EVO 9 MR then a R34 GTR skyline.

can it beat f1 mclaren,fastest car on earth lol :roll:

The McLaren F1 was the fastest production car but that was 10 years ago.

Currently, the fastest production car in the world is the SSC Aero which has a top speed of 413 km/h

But for me i got to say ferrari F430 scuderia ( you always got to name one ) porsche 2008 Gt2 , BMW m5 or m3 2008 , anything with a AMG badge ( PFFT Mercedes no sports cars and boeing only makes paper planes TIC) lotus exige , lamborgini murcielago and the koneiggsegg s are uber cool oh and the audi r8 there is plenty more classics not mentioned (gtr xu1, gtho phase 3 ) but to many to list .The only decent sports cars from asia IMHO has to have an rx at the front nothin like a ****el i says .

I'll just stick to what I've owned, or still do
Morgan, GTR Torana, Nissan Skyline.
None of them as big a performer as a HUGE, 1960 model Daimler saloon ( Not a Jaguar ) that I sold in 1978.

I know I said the supra before, which I still like but....

Now, I'm all about the Mercedes McLaren SLR...

mercedes-slr.jpg

or the Bugatti Veyron, I mean, top speed of 407 km/h... come on...

bugatti-veyron.jpg

and My favourite Aussie (and older) car, the Holden HQ GTS Monaro

HQGTS2.jpg

sports car, would be a bugatti veyron.
aussie sports car, elfin (hsv r8 engine stuffed about 10 centimetres from the ground in a 1 seater open wheel car) made in melbourne.
if you want to know sports cars either watch read or go on the web for TOP GEAR, best car show ever, cant wait for TG Australia.
Phillip

If money was no object it would be an Audi R8,

but since it is I'll go with the new Audi TTS Coupe'

Cheers

Steve :D

Back
Top Bottom