ECCC Standing

Bad luck on everyone that missed out. speically the guys and gurls that just missed out, like Troy hocking my brother Who missed out bye 1 pin. and flick murphy who missed out by 3 pins so i will all the guys and gurl best of luck in nsw in september.

your truly simon hocking:)

Well done to eveyone who made their respective teams.Some of the names in the graded men made me chuckle namely Gary and Joe LOL.Good luck for this year and see you in the scratch mens team next year .Cheers Ralph.

Well done to eveyone who made their respective teams.Some of the names in the graded men made me chuckle namely Gary and Joe LOL
Also Mick Carlson and Barry Dodd's missed by a 1 pin for graded....lol
No realy well done to all have fun and WIN.
Gary................................:cool:

Hi all,
Well firstly congrats 2 everyone that made all the teams.
Secondly bad luck 2 everyone that missed out.
To Troy Hocking bad luck dude, I noe that u just missed out by 1 pin but theres alwayz next yr. So dont worri bout it dude. Ull make it next yr 4 sure. To Natarsha Vella bad luck on missin out by 3 pins. U n i will get them next yr dude.
Now congrats to:
Louise Peet. Well done sis on finishin first
Amy Farrell
Marisha Virtue
Tammi Stace
Amy-Lee Walker
Gemma Radtke
Simon Hocking
Craig Ryan
Ash Stace
Dale Zammit
Drew Layton
Jereome Wattelet
Mark Layton
Jenny Camilleri
Narelle Baker
Deryk Stace
Alan Notman
Andrew Jacklin
Gary Pett
Graham Pearson
Joe Tomasinski
Well done to all n good luck at east coast.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Wishing those who made the ECCC teams the very best of luck. Go the Vics.
Bad luck to those who just missed out by a few pins...there is always next year.

Chaz

LiTtLe_PrInCeZz said:
Hi all,
Well firstly congrats 2 everyone that made all the teams.
Secondly bad luck 2 everyone that missed out.
To Troy Hocking bad luck dude, I noe that u just missed out by 1 pin but theres alwayz next yr. So dont worri bout it dude. Ull make it next yr 4 sure. To Natarsha Vella bad luck on missin out by 3 pins. U n i will get them next yr dude.
Now congrats to:
Louise Peet. Well done sis on finishin first
Amy Farrell
Marisha Virtue
Tammi Stace
Amy-Lee Walker
Gemma Radtke
Simon Hocking
Craig Ryan
Ash Stace
Dale Zammit
Drew Layton
Jereome Wattelet
Mark Layton
Jenny Camilleri
Narelle Baker
Deryk Stace
Alan Notman
Andrew Jacklin
Gary Pett
Graham Pearson
Joe Tomasinski
Well done to all n good luck at east coast.
Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Forget a few people?

Flick did congratulate everyone - but made a special congrats to obviously her friends a lot of ppl do that you know

just my two cents

Thats rite Duffy i did say congrats to everyone that made the teams n then i did say a special congrats to some ppl. N yea Duffy alot of ppl do say a special congrats to ppl. So get over it.

See u in sep Duffy. So cant wait

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

THIRTY TONS OF GRUNT said:
Well done to eveyone who made their respective teams.Some of the names in the graded men made me chuckle namely Gary and Joe LOL.Good luck for this year and see you in the scratch mens team next year .Cheers Ralph.

Dare I ask what their entering handicaps will be?
Will be good to see you again Tomo ;)

how come you didnt roll off Ralph? Where is Paul Francis this year?
Congrats to all who made the team, see you all at Fairfield.

Hey spoon,

Joe is bowling in the graded team due to his bowling hand isn't as strong as it use to be.

Paul Francis is bowling the seniors this and can only afford one of the teams so he picked that team this year.

See you in a couple of months.

Alan Notman

hey Guys

i would just like 2 say well done 2 everyone that made the team. Can't wait untill East Coast.

i would like 2 say a big thankyou 2 flick i hope u can make it next year sorry u missed out babe, so thankyou sis

once again well done 2 everyone that made the team.

cheers
Louise

Back
Top Bottom