ECCC Roll Off Scores

Hi All
Championship results are now up on the MTBA website.
Payouts are based on 1 in 10 entries.

Sorry for the delay in getting the results up as there were a few scores missing and a few minor errors in averages. All has be checked and double checked, but if you think there is an error in the scores or averages please let myself or Leanne know so we can fix it.

As a result of the changes, some of the East Coast standings have also changed. So please go to the website to see the updated standings.

Thanks

Graham

www.mtba.com.au

Would like to wish everyone the best of luck for the last roll offs next weekend.
Good luck and high scoreing to all that are trying out
Flick

Hi
just had a look can not get to the senior ladies result
and who are managers and captains Please

Shellie

Hi Shellie
Senior Ladies are on the same sheet as the senior men. (Down the bottom)
Managers and captains won't be announced untill the 1st practice session.

Thanks

Graham

Peter
All results are all there.

to all the bowlers that bowled in the ECCC thank you all for a great weekend.
If the scores are anything to go by watch out in Queensland.

To all the bowlers that just missed out you all put a great fight right to the last frame.

To Felicyi, Brendan, Jayden , Danielle, Bianna, John, Jessica , Dayle,Matt you all bowled well but just missed.

To all the new people that made the sides

Good luck to you all that are heading to Queensland in September.

Yours in Bowling

go vics

Congratulations to all who made the ECCC sides.......Good luck in september..I know you will all the Vics proud....Barb

leanne when i go into the mtba site and look at the day 3 results the scores are there for seniors,boys,girls and ladies but when i click on day 3 of the mens the pages are blank

thanks jen but still no good must be something wrong on my computer its strange how i can get all the other scores except the mens ty

Guys,

May I suggest you save it on you desktop then open it there.

It seems to work, you may find it will for you also. If not reply to me and I will send it via email.

Fuzz

Back
Top Bottom