Ebonite Ebonite Tornado (Violet/Red)

MinusZero

>LOAD "Something",8,1
Repeat after me...I will buy this fantastic ball :eek:

This ball is in a word, fantastic.

Its not the most technical ball with only a flip block on either side, with a reactive resin coverstock, but the control and repetitiveness is great.

I have one of the highest averages in my centre at 176 and 178 but my first league night i rolled, 181, 217 and 201 (a 599 series) including 7 strikes in a row between the 2nd and 3rd games.

The line of the ball is so consistant and will do the same thing throughout all the games. My centre has a medium oil cover and this ball doesnt pick up an ounce of oil. I cant even see my track. I see this as a great thing because it means my line on the lanes will not disappear because the oil isnt being taken off the lane by the ball.

It might be about the cheapest reactive ball around but the results are impressive and i would recommend it to anyone.

My team mate in my teams is a through and through brunswick person but after i gave him a go of the Tornado and he rolled strike after strike, i think he may convert to Ebonite.

I only paid AUS$189 for this ball, but seriously i think it should be worth twice as much.

------------------------------------------------------
i should add i am a through and through ebonite bowler. I replaced my polyurethane Ebonite Magnum 12 (15lb) with the Tornado (15lb). I also have a urethane Ebonite Magnum 10 (14lb) which i use for the 10 pin.

If you are wondering why you may not recognise these balls, i got them about 13-14 years ago. Now i am wondering why i didnt update sooner :D :D

Hi,
Yeah I am happy with mine also.
I am only fairly new to hook bowling,only been doing it a few months,
I am doing finger tip bowling also..
I am still new to the whole thing,but I enjoy bowling with my tornado :)
I have the raspberry/green...took me awhile to get used to the colour,but it's all good now! :)

Back
Top Bottom