E-J Starkey recovering

E-J

Innisfail Sugarbowl Lanes
Hi all,

I would like to thank many of you for sending you regards and best wishes to E-J over the last week. He is recovering well and should be 100% in the next few weeks.

For those of you that dont know, E-J was attending a birthday party of one of the kids he coaches and a very good friend, as were many of the adults from the bowl. E-J went to help out the owner of the premises shut the party down as they were starting to get a little rowdy. Story short, E-J was king hit and belted unconcious by up to eight youths (non bowlers of course) He sustained many kicks to the head with extensive bruising but thankfully no breaks. (unbelievable) If it wasnt for Allan Sloan Snr, E-J most probably would be no longer with us.

We would like to publically thank Mr Allan Sloan on this site, for putting his life on the line to save him. There is an investigation under way and we can only hope that these guys are dealt with appropriately.

Thanks,

Mandy Starkey

Hi Mandy give E-J all my best

That is truly somthing horrible to happen to such a nice bloke. I hope he fells better soon and these punks get more then a slap on the wrist.

Regards

Chris Carney

I don't know E-J personally but all the best for a speedy recovery.

Punks like those kids should be thrown behind bars for life, they don't deserve a second chance for something as terrible as this.

Please forward my well wishes for a speedy recovery I was shocked to hear what had happened. Hope you are doing OK Mandy and have the support you need at this time.

Gail

I would like to send my well wishes to E-J as i have not seen him in about eight years. When i had the pleasure of bowling with him in the 2002 Queensland State Team down in Bankstown for the Walter de veer Team.

What has happened to the young minds of the young people of today.:mad:
No respect for themselves or anyone else around them.

All the best in a speedy recovery E-J.

Back
Top Bottom