E-J Starkey bowls 300 at Innisfail Sugarbowl Lanes

MRS ISL

Congratulations to E-J who bowled his first 300 this morning at Innisfail Sugarbowl Lanes in his first game of the ITBA championships. Well done for a great guy that definately lives for the game. Also congratulations to Herman Rijken (E-J's team member) who in the same game bowled a 298. Well done boys.

Congratulations EJ, didn't take long lol! :)

And Herman, Bad luck again! When are you going to get 300!!!!!!!!! The bowling gods are not on your side lol.

It was so awesome to watch, Congrats again EJ. Hope the flood gates are opened for many more to come! Herman great game, again just missing out. I am sure you will make it sooner rather than latter. :)

WELL DONE E-J
hopefully the first of many
and good to see you fully recovered
regards
Animal & Carol

Well done to both guys. E-J's was as solid a 300 as any I have seen and for Herman to finish as well as he did after all the hoopla was a damn good effort too.

Hi all,

Thanks for your kind words everybody. 16 years in the making and final it has bloody happened. I thought it was over after 8 I had to run down the back and fix a pinsetter!! It probably helped with the nerves to tell you the truth.

I would like to give a big congrats to my good mate Herman, he out of everybody is deserving of a 300 and he has been soooooo close on about 6 occasions in the last few weeks. It was a little bit unfair for him to follow on after me in our teams event to go for his. To get the first two as flush as he did in the tenth shows a massive strength of character. Good on you mate, yours is just around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom