David Roys Named New CEO of QubicaAMF Worldwide

elsie

John Walker steps down as QubicaAMF CEO

QubicaAMF Worldwide, a leading manufacturer of bowling and amusement products, announced a change of the helm at its headquarters in Virginia, USA this week.

Following the resignation of John Walker, the Board of Directors has appointed David Roys as CEO of QubicaAMF.

With a BA in Finance and Business Administration from Grand Valley State University, Roys has a strong track record with over 20 years of extensive experience in management and financial responsibility in manufacturing operations and high tech product design organizations.

“Because of his extensive leadership, management and manufacturing experience, the Board has appointed David to continue our quest as innovator of the evolving bowling and entertainment industry and to lead us into the future,” says Pat Ciniello, President of QubicaAMF Worldwide, LLC. “We believe David is poised to continue to deliver exceptional value to our customers to grow their business”

“Managing QubicaAMF has been exciting and at times challenging,” stated John Walker when announcing his departure. “I’m proud of the progress and accomplishments we've made during my years of service and the product leadership position we’ve taken. This is an appropriate time for me to pursue other opportunities, so I can move forward and the company can build on what we have already accomplished,” he added.

“On behalf of the Board of Directors and the shareholders of QubicaAMF, I would like to thank John for his commitment and contributions to the company over the past 16 years. We appreciate all that he has done and wish him well in his future endeavors,” said Emanuele Govoni, Board Member, Executive Vice President and CMO of QubicaAMF.

Additional information about QubicaAMF Worldwide is available at www.qubicaamf.com.

Back
Top Bottom