Country Cup 2009

CONGRATS Deano and Jackie

Obviously you can do more than just bowl with practice too lol

Hope the knees recovering well

Congrats on the news Deano and Jackie
All the best for the coming months

P.S. hope that the shadow wasnt in the room that night;)

I don't think I'd go that far....but it's good for a laugh.....got to watch out for those weirdos in Pink.....

It's the guys that won't change the colour.....they keep saying 'only real men wear pink'......but it's true. The girls have more balls than most of the guys!! lmao

Webby.....I am a weirdo no matter what colour I wear....(no further comment necessary from anyone else)...but I saw the light from the pink flamingo colour and now I get the scorching red......

I have that much 'pink stuff' in my wardrobe it will be nice to see a different colour!!

NO FURTHER COMMENT PFFT AS IF WHO WOULD BE SCARED OF YOU SHORTY

i wonder why you really changed sides hey ??????? hehehehe
as for the girls havin more balls cant say its not true LMAO but it more a power and control thing (EGO) i would say..........

As for colour choose wasnt really one of the options was it?????

HeyGary, do you have a head to head win/loss for Oompa Loopma vs Me? I want to know how many times i have had my arse kicked my the little d***.

HeyGary, do you have a head to head win/loss for Oompa Loopma vs Me? I want to know how many times i have had my arse kicked my the little d***.
not gonna be much help Motta - i pretty much only have head to head records for people against Colac.

The only record i have of you versus Deano is game 1 Bendigo 2006

Deano 247 -- Motta 125

Back
Top Bottom