COUNTRY CUP 2002 SHEPPARTON NEWS FLASH

Woody

For all those interested Rhonda is still alive and kicking and she obviously had a wow of a time in Shepp as she is 6 months pregnant. Father is unknown at this stage, If anybody has any clues to the fathers identity please let us know.
P.S Nobody in Ballarat is owning up.

Due to the immenent birth she will not be attending Country Cup in Colac 2003 but she will be back to rock Geelong in 2004

P.P.S I am NOT the father just Rhonda's gaurdian So don't blame me. :? :? :? :? :? [/b]

Hey woody
Have to admit i had a good time with Rhonda this year but for some reason i can't own up to being the father.........altough i wouldnt mind being the father :lol:
I was wondering if I could borrow her for a few days these holidays............i need some company if you know what i mean :p :D
hehehehe

Hey Woody,
Just been thinking about a name for the baby.
Maybe Clay Jnr. if it's a boy or Kaz if it's girl.

Maybe someone wanted her out of the players area for a reason. :wink: :wink:

Was the bus locked while she was out there alone???

The plot thickens, hey.
Rob

Seeing as Rhonda's been in the mix lately, it may be neccessary to raise the subject again, WHO IS THE FATHER? :?:
6 months pregnant back in September last year means little Rhonda jr is almost 4 months old now. Rhonda has struck financial trouble and has the child support agency searching high and low for the father to step forward and pay his debts in maintenence, as she can hardly finance Rhonda jr on her own. :x
For those of you who arem't the father but are still concerned for Rhonda and Rhonda jr's wellbeing, donations can be made directly to Woody and he will gladly pass them on to Rhonda. :eek:
PS. Remote controls and vibrating mobile phones will not be acceptable donations, as she doesnt take these any longer, times have changed since Shepp! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Happy Searching Guys....Dan!

Its a shame to see Rhonda and Rhonda jnr doing so badly in the finance dept. I will like to donate Luke Roberts to help Rhonda out with all her difficulties. Luke will succeed in the financial issue with all the money he will recieve from sponserships around australia after recieving an all-stars shirt from this years C/Cup at Colac.
:D :D :D :D :D

Until then i wish Rhonda all the best, Luke will arrive shortly, Hang in there Rhonda!!