CONGRATULATIONS VICTORIA

Muels1

The Chosen One
Congratulation to the victorius Victorian Girls President Shield Team consisting of Alicia Garioch, Jess Ryan, Caroline Chang, Rebecca Whiting, Rachelle Flynn, Rebecca Mueller and Samantha Skinner.

They held of a fighting Central NSW but by all reports bowled brilliantly all 3 days including a massive 1058 game in game 16
Victorian boys put up a great fight but struggled a bit finishing in 5th place just 2.5 points from 4th, which is still a great effort.
Victoria also finished up a 2nd in the overall division just 1 point behind SQ

Congratulations to all bowlers, managers, coaches and supporters in Canberra supporting these great youngsters.

We are all proud of ya down here in bright sunny Melbourne. Gee your missing out on some great weather, but i suppose you have to make some sacrifices when it comes to WINNING!

Well done all
Kelvin

Well done girls. U all bowled really well over the 3dayz of shield.
Congrats 2 Caroline Chang, Rachelle Flynn and Bec Whiting on makein all stars. Well done guyz and congrats.
Well done 2 all the vics girls and well bowled.
Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Congratulations Girls on Winning the President Shield in the Girls division..

Special Congrats to our friends Alicia Garioch & Jessica Ryan. Well bowled guys....
Jess that now makes you better than your brother!! (Sorry Craig...we still love you...)

Congrats to Caroline, Rachelle & Rebecca for making the All Stars. Terrific effort for 3 VICS to be there. Alicia you were so close, great effort buddy.

Good Luck to the 4 VIC Girls, Jessica, Alicia, Caroline & Rachelle in the Masters final tomorrow. Go get them!!

Jenny & Alan ;)

Well done girls at the moment all our girls are bowling against each in the Masters.:)

Hey Girls

Congarts u bowl very well and made us proud. Congrats 2 Caroline Chang, Rachelle Flynn and Bec Whiting on making all stars.

Once again well done

Louise Peet

Congrats to the Victorian Girls top 4 placings in the National Masters. Great effort from all.
ED Fleming Lanes & Staff:cool:

Tweety said:

Jess that now makes you better than your brother!! (Sorry Craig...we still love you...)

I do concede that 185 > 220 :p

Kelv, was the weather great in Melbourne over the past week? The way it has been since I've returned I'd take the sun of Canberra anyday.

Well done to the shield teams. It was an enjoyable week watching you bowl. Was also good to see those bowlers who were drafted to other states on the lanes enjoying themselves.

It would have been good to watch the semi's and final of the girls masters. Its a pity we had to come home.

CR

Well done girls and boys, doing this state of ours proud. Keep up the great Victorian tradition.

Fantastic effort girls!!! Glad 2 hear u did our state proud ...!! & I'm sure 4 some of u, it was a gr8 way 2 end ur Pressie Shield career ... haha ...

Well done!!!

Roxy :cool:

P.S. I know she bowled 4 a different state, but congrats 2 Kirsten Taafe 4 winning the Sportsmanship Award ... well done buddy ... xoxo ;)

Craig Ryan said:
was the weather great in Melbourne over the past week? The way it has been since I've returned I'd take the sun of Canberra anyday.
CR
yeah i would take the weather in canberra anyday cause it only rained like once the rest of the days were sunny even though it was cold. It hasnt stopped raining here since i got back

Back
Top Bottom