Congratulations Mentone Men Teams

wfs

Congratulations to Mentone Mens team for winning the 2009 Emerson Shield.
Well done also to the Mentone Ladies who were up there all weekend.
A fantastic effort by everyone.
Thankyou for bowling and representing Mentone Tenpin Bowl.
Regards
Warren Stewart
GM Mentone Bowl

Congrats to the mentone mens on a strong performance all weekend and a well deserved 1st place guys, and congrats to our Epping mens on there highest finnish of 3rd place and the womans Epping side on there highest finnish of 2nd place, and I'd like to thank all the mens teams for a enjoyable weekend allround, (even if i did bowl like crap) and look forward to bowling against you all next year.

Jason English
Epping Mens team

Well done guys ...the last game was awesome to watch!Paul Francis' come from behind win to lock Geelong out was just sensational!
Congrats to team captain Lee Phillips on making The All Star Team

For those who dont know the team was,

Lee Phillips
Michael Wilson
Paul Francis
Hugh Livingstone
Mike MacNamara
Steve Toth
Alan Notman

Great effort by Mentone Ladies, and Jenny Notman making The All Star Team

Well done Mentone Men, to good for us, it was heaps of fun to play against such a good even team and a bunch of good blokes too. Our young guys had a ball and it added to their development, thanks on behalf of the Geelong men and well done.:):):):):)

Gordon Robinson

Well done guys ...the last game was awesome to watch!Paul Francis' come from behind win to lock Geelong out was just sensational!
Congrats to team captain Lee Phillips on making The All Star Team

For those who dont know the team was,

Lee Phillips
Michael Wilson
Paul Francis
Hugh Livingstone
Mike MacNamara
Steve Toth
Alan Notman

Great effort by Mentone Ladies, and Jenny Notman making The All Star Team

Congrats to the Mentone Men on there win. They lead most of the weekend & deserved to come in first. I've attached a picture of the winning team for all to see with the Men & Women All Star Team as well.

As for the Mentone Women, we lead for most of the weekend also, but just got piped at the line. I couldn't be more prouder of the girls for what they achieved. We never thought we would get anywhere near what we did & to end up how we did was just awesome.

Thank you to our wonderful Manager Noelene on doing a terrific job as always looking after us.

Jenny ;)

Attachments

• Emerson 010.jpg
    Emerson 010.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Emerson 006.jpg
    Emerson 006.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Emerson 007.jpg
    Emerson 007.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 40
Back