Congratulations Kara and Jason

watcher

Congratulations to Kara Triulcio and Jason Belmonte for their wins in the Chaalenge Fairfield Youth Cup held over the weekend.
The standard of bowling was high and a pleasure to watch.

OMG KARA!!!! Im so proud of you!!..... Better dedicate it to me ha ha... You rock man, you're my idol!!

<3 lots, michelle

I would like to thank Fairfield bowl, the tournament was run extremely well and everything ran smoothly...also big shout out to the sponsors for helping out with the tournament and keeping the prize fund a good payout considering they didnt get the full amount of entries...

A huge congratulations to Kara and Belmo....extremely well bowled... good to see you represented (DURAL) well Kara....lol.... Well done to Porto, Jess, Cassie, Jess.D, Slats and Matty J on your positions...it was a great stepladder to watch!!

Melissa

Kara, my white piece of trailor park trash, you bowled like a star on the weekend and it showed with your final positon. and yes you did (DURAL) proud. Remember 40 minutes 100 pins and 47 seconds. Jason you bowled so well all weekend and it was only fitting for you to win the tournament.

Also thanks to the tournie commitee for such and awesomly well ran tournament, i know that the format was a bit strange and had to be repeated a few times for the bowlers but in the end we all had a great time.

Matt

Well done to Kara and Belmo on their wins and to Porto and Jess on second. And my fellow third place getter Slats. Matty and Jess D you guys did well to get to the stepladder finals and put up a fight while you were there. Great bowling to everyone.

Cassie

Back
Top Bottom