Congratulations Chris Thomas - 2008 Mick Camarda Classic Champion

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
Congratulations to Chris Thomas on top qualifying, then winning the 2008 Mick Camarda Classic in a "come from behind" effort in the stepladder final.

Congratulations also to Michael Cunningham being the mover and shaker of the day going from 21st to 4th.

Can someone please post the final results? (Thanks in advance.)

Well bowled Gentlemen.

Photo's and all results
http://illawarratenpin.org/index.html

Watched all games, great 2 day tournament.

Being illawarra junior president I must congratulate our 3 juniors, Scott Johnston, Rowan Chapman and Sam Cooley for keeping their own along side some of the best bowlers around.

Thanks must go to the tournament committee and all the bowlers that attended.

It was a good week-end of bowling both from a spectator point of view and also from the bowlers end....thank you for mentioning the Committee, we do our best to ensure that the bowlers' needs are met and that the Tournament is run in an efficient manner. The juniors are to be commended on their attitude and sportsmanship in an adult tournament - congratulations to all of them. And a BIG thank you to Jenelle and all of her staff at illawarra StrikeZone

A HUGE CONGRATS to you Chris!!! What a legend you are! WEll done.:D:D:D

Also Congrats to Michael Cunningham to finish 4th.

GO A.C.T!!!

Woooooooooooohooooooooooooooo!

Nice work Chris on winning the Tournament. Looks like it was a great success, great to see!

Congratulations and well done Chris on becoming the 2008 Champion of the Mick Camarda Memorial Classic.
I would like to thank all bowlers who travelled to the Illawarra and, of course the locals, I hope you had a good time. I must mention our Junior Bowlers who outdid themselves, not only with their bowling but also the way they conducted themselves. I know this has already been said, but too much is never enough when it comes to thanking Janelle and her staff for their assistance in the running of this tournament. I must also say that Head Tech Gavin and his team made sure the machinery was kept up and running smoothly, which was an effort in itself, what a team we have at the Illawarra.
On a personal note I was quite disappointed with the final count of 30 bowlers, which meant the prize fund was depleted. The original count was 42 but due to work commitments and illness some bowlers had to pull out and the rest just didn't show, which was quite frustrating when waiting for check in.
All in all though it was a good weekend and a big thank you to the committee for their time and effort - not forgetting our Sponsors.
Thanks again to all the bowlers, we sincerely hope you enjoyed your weekend and will come again next year.

Back
Top Bottom