CONGRATULATIONS CASSIE

Werribee

Werribee
Congratulations to Cassie on bowling a massive 759 series in Junior Development Squad League at Werribee on Monday night! Not bad for a 15 year old.

Go Girl! :D

Edi

Great work Cass

Congrats on that great series and all that hard work is paying off. Keep it up and i am sure there will be better things to come in the near future.
Great Work
Jas
:p :wink:

Congradualations Cassie

Hi people this is Cassie,
Thank you for your congrats. The actual game scores were 279, 236 and 244
and boy was I excited. :lol:

I got it, I got it!!!

Hi Peoples,
Guess what??? I am finally on!!! Thanks heaps for the congrates and ill see everyone around!!!

Ciao Dudes. :lol:

Hi all,

Wats Happenin

Congrats to cassie on a massive and fantastic series

finally all da hard work is paying off

but the 300 still looms but at 15

there are plenty of yrs ahead keep it up gal

:lol: :wink: :p :shock: :D

Hey Cassie id just like to say that ur series is a fantastic effort, keep up the great bowlin and u'll go places!!!
U go girl!! :D
And those others better watch out for u at east coast!!!! :D :D

hi

At Sydney, bowling over your highest score was like omg, but smashing it by heaps and having a great serries on the same night is unbelieveable
i couldnt believe it :shock:

anyway congradulations and well done for all the hard work you have put into bowling and for sure in ECCC you will kick ass easy!!

bye

congrats to australia's up and coming best bowler

hey cass

its alan from QLD you played good up here and you deserve everything you win cus you a top bowler and you are one to succed in bowling keep it up, be your self, and you will go very far, also dont forget to shake your water bottle cus it is a life saver when you need it the most, thanks for that tip and ill catch up with you

Diamond :D :lol: :wink: 8)

759! Wow thats pretty awesome! Some very nice games there! Werribee is going awesome at the moment! Looks like the goto place in Victoria now!
Keep it up Cassie, and keep it up Werribee! :)

Congratulations Cassie on the 700 series...fantastic effort. Well I bowled with Cassie at ECCC and well what can I say...what a bowler!! Definately one to look out for in the future!! Keep up the good work. :)

Back
Top Bottom