CONGRATS TO CAUGHT_KNEE!

Werribee

Werribee
Congratulations to Courtney Murdoch on a wonderful 299 during the Masters at State Championships on Sunday.

Apparently she bowled the highest junior female game ever in the history of the Victorian State Championships (Peter- please help me on this one).

Congratulations Courtney!

Your Friends at Werribee Superbowl

CONGRATS! COUNTRY NOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well courtney id like to first say a HUGE congrats on a wonderful game! sorry i wasnt there to see it!

you bowled like a champ on the weekend and sure showed those city bowlers that country bowlers are champs! keep up the great work sweetie and ill see ya really soon! kick some ass at nats for me too wont ya! save ya 300 for then!

well done again courtney!

I'm researching the records but I am lead to believe, from a reliable source, that it is the highest game ever bowled in Victoria by a Victorian Junior Girl.

Congrats

well done court!!!!!
it was a well deserved game and with a 300 not too far away from it im sure!!!!!
your da bomb!!! hehe :)

hey courtney!! CONGRATULATIONS!! mum was there and she rang me straight away!! i dont have your phone number so i couldnt ring ya :? oh well
i'll see you at president shield!
cant wait
lub ya
alicia

hey courtney!! CONGRATULATIONS!! mum was there and she rang me straight away!! i dont have your phone number so i couldnt ring ya :? oh well
i'll see you at president shield!
cant wait
lub ya
alicia

Congratulations Courtney,

Not only did you make the Geelong Advertiser, you made both the weekly home delivered NEWS and ECHO.

Both had different photo's might I add.

Congrats Courtney,

Keep up the good work.

Cheers.

Well done Courtney

Top effort

Might have been a 300 if you'd worn one red and one blue sock!!!!!

Nah! well done kiddo! Bowl like that in July

Well done Courtney

Congratulations on your 299, 300 is not far away, Jarrad can do so can you.
Love from Warrnmbool Junior Country Cup team and Gayle,
P.s You obviously didn't have your sexy socks on.

Back
Top Bottom