Congrats Annie & Elliot: The Little One Has Arrived.

Tiger

Just read in today's Mercury that Anne-Louise Potter and Elliot Renshaw have finally become proud parents of a beautiful baby boy, Xavier born on 5 February 2007 weighing in at an impressive 10lb 1oz!

A huge congratulations to the both of you and good luck with the new addition to the clan ;)

Matt.

Congratulations Annie and Ell. Hope all is well and all the best for the future.

PS. Yes Chris, Xavier is a cool name :D

congratulations to you both, i and the family wish you all nothing but the best. I'll have to drop in sometime and congratulate you in person

jason and family

Many congratulations to you both.

I know Ell wanted Xavier to be over 10lb.... because he didn't have to deal with the pain ;)

Looking forward to seeing both of you and little "X"

Now Annie, hurry up and get back to work..... you're needed ;) :D

Big congrats on the new arrival guys!!!

I hope mum and Xavier are both doing well. I am sure Elliot couldn't be happier, we all saw how excited he was at the prospect of becoming a father and I'm sure Callum will be very excited to have a new play mate. Congrats to Pauline and Bruce on becoming grandparents yet again (I hear another addition to the Potter clan is on the way too??) and also to the very proud Aunty Al and Uncle Aaron and (no doubt soon to be ;) ) Uncle Paul.

Love to you all.

Kassey.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally :D

Congrats guys!

Everyone is sure that EL will make an awesome dad!

Glad Mum & Bub are doing well!

Hope to come down and catch up with you all soon!

Congratulations again guys!

Luv Martina
:)

Congratulations Anne-Louise and Elliott on the arrival of your lil bundle of joy. Xavier is a wonderful boys name. And by the way, 10lb is not all bad...I weighed that much when I was born. lol (I really shouldn't have disclosed that but oh well)

Good luck and best wishes. :)

From Danni

Back
Top Bottom