Commonwealth Youth Games

• Thread starter lil .:*:. rochy
  • Start date
L

lil .:*:. rochy

i would just like to say congrats to matt kanafa and louise ingoe in making it into the commonwealth youth games :) ...you've done S.A proud! \:D/ yay we have 2 south aussies! anyways congrats agens :lol:

laters n good luck

H [o] R [t] Y
=RoChY=

Well Well what can i say but A HUGE =D> C =D> L =D> A =D> P =D> to Naf Naf and Louie. to the others, D, Brad And shane Bad luck we know u Did ur Best.

SA ITS TIME TO PARTY AGAIN :bday: :drinking: :multi:

Ash

Btw, drinkin is very bad, but i got a fake ID haha

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG CONGRATS to Matty K and Louise Ingoe for making the team ya guys bowled heaps gd over the weekend and ya deserve ya spots in the team congrats and well done!!! Gd luck in nov/dec hey hopefully ill b there 2 watch ya's!!!!

Dion :D

good stuff matty boy a superb effort and if i heard right on saturday night by ur dad that u bowled soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo well.
well done to louie! after reading waynes report of saturday i thought u hadnt bowled well but u did it!!!!!! u go girl!
to the others well done for making it that far wish i was there but i was too stubborn to even try out :p
good stuff all
Alex

Hey all

Well done to matty and louise, you both totally deserve your spots in the team
thanks to everyone who supported us all, especially through my shit weekend.

For those who dont know (and there wont be too many who dont) i had my luggage stolen as i arrived in melbourne and my wisdom teeth started to come through and gave me great pain, but i was there trying my hardest and i want to thank Dion and Louise for helping me through that. A lesson learnt, MAKE SURE STUPID OLD WOMEN DONT TAKE YOUR LUGGAGE.

Take care all, see you in december

braddles

Congrats to everyone that made the team!

Our little chat musta done wonders Louie :D

Congrats guys, never a doubt.

I would also like to congratulate Matt and Louise on making the team. You both deserve it and have done SA proud. I'd also like to congratulate everyone else that made it as far as they did. Well done all!

Ohhhh, you poor thing Brad...sounds like it jsut was not ur w/e.

Kanafa mate, congrats heaps, you deserve to be on that team heaps.
Louise, I dont really know you, but congrats anyway chicky!! I noticed ur bowling at Shield and it was awesome!!
Reynolds, Congrats again!! You deserve that spot!!
Bianca, I dont really know you either, but heck, Im sure you will do Australia proud...
And then (Im nearly done!! lol), to you guys who were not selected, at least you got as far as the top 10, that would have been an effort in itself!!

Back
Top Bottom