Columbia/Track New Release Demo Day

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
Hi All,

Australia's No.1 supplier QubicaAMF distributors of the No.1 selling brand in Australia Columbia300, is holding it's first Demo Day of the 08/09 season of new releases of Columbia300 & Track International on Sunday 3rd August at Tenpin City Lidcombe.

The Demo Day will be conducted in 1/2 hour sessions starting at 9am and running thru till 11am. If you wish to attend you need to contact Andrew Frawley or Paul Delaney at Tenpin City Lidcombe to book in your spot. Session times are as follows: 9am,9.30am, 10am, 10.30am & 11am.

The following balls will be available to try:
Columbia300 - Momentum Swing, Arch Rival & NoiZe
Track - Up-Rising & Kinetic Pearl

We will have 3 staffers ( Jarrod Lean, Matt Riley & Glenn Rowland) on duty on the day to help you with the gear and to tell you a little bit about each ball and what it will do, and which one will suit your game.

If you would like to buy any of the balls on the day, they will be available in the Pro-Shop at special pricing, Paul will be more than happy to drill them for you.

Look forward to seeing you at Lidcombe on the 3rd August, Columbia 300 "Bowls the world over" it No.1 in Australia for a reason, come and see why?

The new gear that has just been released is unbelieveable!!!!

I have already had an Arch Rival drilled and this baby hooks the whole lane - even for some one like me hahaha. Matt Riley and Jarrod Lean have also drilled these bad boys up and damn they look good.

I also had the new Track Tantrum drilled and its one of the best balls i have ever thrown on the fresh conditions. Its clean through the heads and kicks the 10 out without any problems.

I attended the last Columbia demo day out at Orange and i must say its the best way for anyone to try out the latest release equipment without buying the ball and then seeing how it matches up.

Between Glenn, Jarrod, Matt, Paul and Andrew - its as close to a guarantee to improve your game and your average as you could possibly ask for.

i also attended the demo day at orange .it was one of the best things i did glenn george and adam were fantasic on the day even watching how you bowl and giving pointers on your game . i strongly recommend going to the demo day to anyone you wont regret it . p.s cheap prices also. p.p.s your teams going down tonight glenno

Only a few days to go guys... A number of people have already put their names down however we still have room for a few more...

You get the chance to try some of the latest and greatest equipment and purchase some brand new gear from Columbia and Track at great prices... Personally, i think you are crazy if you miss it :p

Would just like to thank Annette, Frawl's & Paul for the use of their centre today for the Columbia/Track Demo Day at Tenpin City Lidcombe, as well as Matt Riley, Jarrod Lean & Adam Goldberg for donating their time to help out with the event and offer their expert advice to all the bowlers.

It was great to see such a fantastic turn out, in return QubicaAMF would like to thank everyone for there great support of the event, just about everyone walked out with a new ball, which was great to see, and I wish you all good luck and high scoring with your new toys.

Our Demo days will now move on to Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth, keep your eyes open for times and venue's being on TB or your local bowling centre.

Thanks Again
Glenn Rowland
Columbia/Track Distributor Australia
QubicaAMF Worlwide, LLC

During the week i have seen a number of people who got new balls at the demo day so i thought i would pass on a little feedback from what i have seen in the past week...

Momentum Swing - can't get enough of this ball, it suits everyone and we continue to see people breaking their high games and series with this. For most people it works even better if you add a little polish to it. If you don't have one, you are mad!!!

Arch Rival - proving to be extremely popular and was probably the favourite ball of the day from those came to the demo. It turns the corner hard which is what alot of people came to the demo day to look for, and they all walked away happy!

Kinetic Pearl - this ball looks great and we sold a few on the day which was the first time any of us had seen the ball on the lanes, it looks great and i expect to see some big things from this ball.

Uprising - the ball people in the states are raving about, and i can see why. You can get deep and swing it and you can play straighter up the lane and no matter what your choice it looks great. Not to mention the "old school" black ball with white writing :p

After seeing the balls at the demo day and having a roll with them, i decided to try to the Uprising and Kinetic Pearl. Jason Doust drilled them up for me and i will be posting reviews up shortly on them. So far i have only thrown two games with the Uprising but 259, 289 to start with gives me a pretty good indication that these new balls are the way to go.

Thanks again to Glen and QubicaAMF for running the demo day at Lidcombe.

We look forward to running another one soon.

Back
Top Bottom