Coach Joe Slowinski - Wants to come to Australia...

Would you attend one of Joe's clinics if was available in your area?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi

I have been speaking to Joe Slowinski about coming down to Australia to run coaching clinics and training programs and I am looking to see what the interest is before we organise a trip "down under" for Joe.

Coach Joe Slowinski (USA) is one of 24 United States Bowling Congress Gold Certified Coaches in the world. He is a Professional Bowlers Association member as well as a IBPSIA Certified Pro Shop Professional and USBC Ambassador conducting USBC coach certification courses in the world. Coach Slowinski has been a Bowlers Journal Top 100 Coach for many years and writes a monthly column in the number one technical bowling magazine, Bowling This Month. He is widely respected as one of the most knowledgeable minds in the world due to his unique approaches to holistic training methods, adapting sport science into bowling, physical game and bio mechanical movement as well as bowling ball knowledge.

If you are interested in either attending one of Joe's courses or are a center where you would host one of Joe's courses then please let me know.

As soon as we finalise his trip I will post it on TotalBowling.

Thanks

Andy

I'd be there for sure - I have a number of articles from Joe S and they are first class !!!

Thanks Andy - hope it comes off !!!

Need to have a better understanding of who is interested in this...

Which bowlers out there want to be coached by one of the best coaches in the world?

Especially any coaches out there as Joe can coach his DYDS approach which is showing promising results...

Also, if there any centers out there who would want to host any of these clinics then please let me know...

Let's get Joe down to Australia !!!

What I envision for a visit to Australia would be a combination of clinics for coaches/bowlers as well as for pro shops. With a 10-day stay, I would conduct a 3-day clinic (Friday, Sat, Sunday) in one location with a pro shop course on Monday/Tuesday. Then, I would conduct a 2-day pro shop course in a second location on Wed/Thurs. Then, in that same location, I would do another 3-day clinic. What are your thoughts about this? You can view my web site at www.bowlingknowledge.info and my Bowling Knowledge facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/BowlingKnowledge

Without knowing where in Aus you want to run the clinics, it may be hard to garner interest at this stage..... I, for one, would be very interested, but without a location mentioned at this stage, hard to say if I would be able to make it or not....

I figured as much, it just wasn't mentioned anywhere in this thread. You should get decent interest in those cities... Any idea on a time frame of when you may be coming to Aus. Joe? Oh, welcome to Total Bowling also :)

Downside with October would be a clash with Nationals, but hopefully my schedule lines up with it so I can go :)

Sorry my reply was to which location I am in as I replied yes.
My bad
And yes nationals are in Townsville.

Aldo Samperio (Mexico) attended a clinic in January. Last night he shot his second 300 game in league (back-to-back weeks). Aldo becomes the 3rd person who has attended a Slowinski camp and produced 2 X 300s with a short time of attending the clinics since December. Xavier Milet (Belgium attended a clinic in December) shot 2 X 300s in competition in January. Swiss National Team member Harn-Chieh Kwan attended training in the first week of February. On March 9 & 10, he shot 2 X 300s at the the 6th Mutze-Derby including a perfect game in the final!

Back
Top Bottom