CHRISTMAS WISHES

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
Would like to wish all bowlers, near and far, the very best for the festive period
Wishing you all the very best in 2006

:p

YES YES PARKER...!
I'D LIKE TO WISH ALL THE BOWLERS IN W.A.
A VERY MERY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR...
I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO CATCHING UP WITH YOU ALL WHEN I COME BACK IN LATE JAN...
TO SCOOPS, JASE, MIKE, CHOP, OH HEY! LOOK TO MANY TO MENTION...LOL
BUT ESPECIALLY SUE, PAMMY, JOHN, JESS AND ALL THE FAIRLANES STAFF!!!
ALL THE BEST FOR THE CHRISSY PERIOD...
WELL UNTIL I GET HOME ITS ADURKA-DURKA FROM ME!!!
MAKE SURE YOU ALL HAVE A DRINK OR TWO FOR ME....

I would also like to wish everybody a Very Happy Christmas and a Happy and exciting New Year for 2006.

To everybody in Fairlanes Bowl staff & bowlers, but you are right mate to many to mention.

It has been a pleasure being part of the place this year as always, and being a member of the staff you are all a great bunch of people without a doubt in my mind to work with present and the past humm let me think about that a little bit..

Joking Brendan!

But this year has been a good one for sure without doubt for me on getting Secretary of the Year the other night, now this was big surprise and thank you all for this it has not been an easy year looking after 2 leagues and 1 of these was passed on to me that a person left for me look after when he left but I have managed to keep it all in hand.

Hope you all get what you would like from Santa and many more.

Big Cheers and see you all in the New Year closely followed by the FIQ in Feb.

And of course come on Glory we love you

Spatch

oh c'mon micky... i'm sure you miss me just as much as i miss all of you...
as for sec. of the year... congrats mate...you deserve it... just think tho it could've been me if i was still there...lol :^o nah just jokes!!!!
well all the best buddy
make sure you send jud, hayden and fiona my love for xmas[-o<
oh that's right there is something like a big tournament on in feb isnt there....
think it's been renamed this year to "The international drinking challange" lol
oh boy! there will be some drinking to be had when i get there....:multi:
but i'll try and be myself...ok? we all know i'm a perfect:angel:

hey adrian are you still bowling???

we gotta catch up in jan for a pint or two buddy...

been a while since i've seen ya... are you still doing security???

Backwards I am! Yeah still doing security, although its been pretty hectic the last few weeks, really bad pills going around.

As for bowling, not for the moment, as I'm constantly drowned in work. I might go back to it around feb, coz thats when it all settles down a bit.

A DRINKING CHALLENGE

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

BETTER ORDER THE AMBULANCES IF BARON IS AROUND DRINKING HIS CHEAP CHAMPAGNE again

SIMPLY, BOOF, CHOP & SCOOPS................... with Stax in the background...................... i dare anyone to challenge this formidable line up

well adrian... knowing how big you are...i'm sure chop, scoops and i will make it fit the three of us.... but why do you need a hat on anyway..? is that when you fall short of anyone of the three of us... it's the puke cap is it....lol

as for baron he's congirmed with me yesterday he's up for a drink when i'm there.... but what's with the champagne???? lol

i need one of the beer hats, with the 2 straws so you can drink 2 beers at once!

Disclaimer: I dont ever condone binge drinking, unless done by professional drinkers...

well i'm not trying to say that chop, scoops and i are professional drinkers...
if that was the case...we'd all be sponsered by guiness, emu and jim beam by now...lol
but many big drinkers have tried to match us.... and fell well short of the bar...lol
in the words of the great baron...
if there's a drinking contest to be had then scoops will win it hands down...and i believe the mighty quinn is going to make an apperance, so call the ambulance early and notify your next of kin... =D>
so adrian you better be wearing a few hats, your drinking hat, the hat of regret, and finally the hat of sorry...lol
cause we're going out for a blinder 2 weeks...hahahaha :drinking:

sorry i missed quoted befor.... it was actually...

"if there was a drinking contest to be had Al would win that on his own and if the mighty Quinn makes an appearance then it would be a brave man to tackle those two, believe me I've tried. Just remember to book an ambulance prior to the attempt and wouldnt be a bad idea to notify next of kin"

but i think i got the point accross:D

thanks baron
i'll see ya in feb for a glass of that wonderful sounding champagne...lol

well if you'd really like...

you know me i'm up for a challange...lol

don't too many pubs in perth that'll let us do snorkels, but we can try...lol

WHAT..? A MUGGACHINO..?
Thought is was a JUGGACHINO..? LMAO
:-D :-D :-D

Back
Top Bottom