Charlton Answers the 300 Call

Matt Francis

Congratulation to Drew who responded to Berts call and bowled 300 last night during Tuggeranongs Cash Double.

Was good to watch, well done mate

G' Day Drew
It was very impresive, well bowler.
You could have bowled it the previous week or the next week.
Well done Drew It was nice to watsh.
Ray :D :D :D

Drew my good man....
Congrats on number 3, suppose it's Matts turn next week.
You guys must be just warming up for Brunswick Cup or is it just a ditch over there..........just kidding.
Well done

Cheers
Colin

Thanks guys after Brett sledging me all week was good to catch up again
still chasing Matty, though could be doing that a while.

Probably Matts turn next week, he's been carrying on that he wishes he was right handed.

Well...It was good while it lasted... :roll: :roll:

One whole week of being able to sledge you..... :lol: :lol:

Great game...and esp under the pressure.....he he he

Smurf wishes he was right handed.....yeah....he's got 2 this year, plus a 299.....oh the lefties have is so tough.... :shock:

YURAC...Its no bigger ditch than woodville was b4 the fire...... :!: :!:

Mind you, in the first 6 years of the CIB, only two 300's were bowled outside the Brunswick Cup, but this year we have had 7 bowled so far (3 in the last week)...Should make for an interesting Brunswick Cup....

Bert

Drew...........I dont think Bert will stop sledging you just because you caught up again LOL

Bert......Woodville was far from a ditch......Me, Dolly, Sam are just damn good!!!!!!!!!!..........how many 300 games did you here coming from Woodville this year.......................................................................................hang on, Dolly 1x300, 1x299,
Sam 1x 300
Me 1x300
Oh CRAP....maybe it was a little easy :oops:

Will probably speak to Bert b4 Brunswick, Drew & Matt good luck, about time another local won it I reckon

Cheers
Colin

Back
Top Bottom