Cannington Tournament

W

wilkem01

Hi all,

A few of you may remember about a year ago I delayed a tournament, well I have finally re-organised it and am going to run it on Sunday the 30th of July.

The entry form is attached.

You can either post the form to Cannington or register your name online, but please put your full name centre and league as I don't know who most people are on this site.

Cheers,
Mike

Attachments

• Cashed-up cup(revised).doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 83
gee times are tough when 5 people who make the cut dont even cash . Good luck i hope its a success for you, but a big no from me thanks

Ok with the tournament coming up this weekend i thought i would attach a list of the entrants names for anyone who is interested.

Also I have had some comments that more people would consider bowling the tournament if the payout was further down the list and not so top heavy.
I have decided that before the tournament starts on Sunday there will be a meeting held with the bowlers to let them decide if they would prefer to go with the new proposed payout (shown below) or the advertised one. The majority vote will rule on this occasion.

Proposed payout:
1st $800
2nd $500
3rd $400
4th $300
5th $200
6th $150
7th $125
8th $80
9th $70
10th-12th $50

If there are any bowlers who are considering bowling this tournament with the new payout you are welcome to attend the meeting and let me know if you are going to bowl if the new payout is decided on, however I will need to know names of these people so that averages can be checked prior in case you decide to bowl.

Don't forget bowlers that check-in is at 9am this Sunday the 30th of July, we look forward to seeing you all there. :) :) :)

Attachments

• Cashed up cup entrants.doc
    24 KB · Views: 68
Hi all,

As the tournament has just finished i would like to thank all those that bowled, it was a successful tournament that would not have been possible without you all.
Congratgulations to Carol who took out the win, she led the way all day and bowled superbly.

I have attached the results of the tournament to this.

I hope you all enjoyed bowling, I know I enjoyed running it and look forward to seeing you all next year!

Mike

sorry my computer had a disagreement with my wishes,
will put them up tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom