Cannington Cashed-Up Cup 2007

W

wilkem01

Hi all,

My apologies for the entry form being a little late to be posted but the Cannington Cashed-up Cup is back on for 2007!

The format has changed to a scratch tournament this year with first place being $1,000.

So far from Cannington alone we have received 21 entries in little over one week! I look forward to you all coming down and enjoying the day.

Any questions and queries or entries can be emailed through to me:
[email protected]

Regards,
Mike Wilkey

Attachments

• Cashed-up Cup 2007 entry form.doc
    728 KB · Views: 50
give this one a go :)

Attachments

• Cashed-up Cup 2007 entry form.pdf
    347.1 KB · Views: 53
;) ...Count me in Michael. Format reminds me of the old West Coast Challenges we used to have way back when. (Probably before you were born.:D ). I'm not sure about the 8 pin bonus for the girls but I know why your doing it so we will have to see how the entries go and besides Carol will still be in the states..hehe. I'm wondering if you will put on a spread afterwards if so you better set an extra place just in case Vic shows up. (Ask Kenny he knows what I mean) Hope you get a good turnout but dont just rely on this site to get the numbers use some of AMF's cash and make some calls not everyone has the luxury of the internet. Seeya soon Baron

Hi all,

Anyone wishing to bowl please be aware that I will need your TBA registration number so if you could please email that to along with your contact number for when i do confirmation calls it would be much appreciated.

Email:
[email protected]

Cheers :)

Mike, do you want the entries posted, or will you accept entries over this forum, and saying that do we need to post in deposits, or can we pay in full on the day?

Ian Jones

Hi,

I will accept entries over this sight so long as they are accompanied by your full name, tba registration number and contact details.

Regards,
Mike

Hi all,

Please find below a list of all entries so far:

1. Joel Lang
2. Jessica Barratt
3. Mitch Marris
4. Chris Watson
5. Bryant Cocker
6. Licia Sansbury
7. Brett Lacey
8. Tamika Mason
9. Michael Muir
10. Bonita Muir
11. Sam Taylor
12. Chris Mathews
13. Clinton Phelps
14. Sylvia Wilson
15. Matt Watson
16. Nicholas Tan
17. Kevin Sheedy
18. Chris Cummings
19. Cole Murphy
20. Chris Barratt
21. Cat Sharland
22. Greg Ball
23. Ian Jones
24. Mitchell Edom
25. Tom Mcloughlin
26. Russ Mortimer
27. Jim Hind
28. Paul Terry
29. Brenda Kirkwood
30. Vince Pearson
31. Carol Giannotti

If your name is not on the list and you would like to come have a go please let either myself or AMF Cannington know ASAP.
Look forward to seeiong you all there.

Regards,
Mike

hey mike, please put myself down
matt Jones
TBA Reg 6-156-0007

you can reach me on 0414349964

thankyou and see you on sunday

I think you'll find it was Mike Muir- he was out in front by 150+ pins when I left with three games to go...
Mitch Marris and Carol Gianotti were fighting it out for second place, there was only 30 pins in it with the pair of them trading places with every win/loss.

Hope that tides you over until someone who knows gets home from the pub. ;)

Results for the cashed up cup were as follows:

1. Mike Muir
2. Mitch Marris
3. Chris Mathews
4. Carol Gianotti
5. Greg Ball
6. Sam Taylor
7. Clinton Phelps
8. Jess Barratt
9. Sylvia Wilson
10. Matt Jone
11. Peter Currie
12. Chris Watson

Tom Mcloughlin won highest junior outside the 12
Teagan Nairn won highest lady outside the 12
Russ Mortimer won the high scratch game with a 255

Thankyou to all those who competed it was a very enjoyable tournament.

I will post full results later on this evening when I have access them at home.

Regards,
Mike Wilkey

Back
Top Bottom