Can I get some advice please?

VETSTAR

Im advising on a new ball for one of my juniors and I would like to know if anyone could help me with what type of ball would be best.

The options are Brunswick Twisted Fury/Columbia 300 Momentum/Black Widow Pearl

If you could help me with like the differences between the balls or somthing would be appreciated.

I have the black widow pearl

The Black widow pearl goes long through the head and midlane and saves all it energy for the backends... depending how you get it drilled and how much oil you have on the lane at the time but this ball normally has a big backend but surprisely controlable... This ball is truely a meduim oil....

i wouldnt be wanna giving this ball to a kid who is really only starting off bowling with reactives....

if you want more detailed info... i'm sure animal or walshy will give you more details about the black widow pearl

She has been bowling with a reactive for a while now and she wants to step up to a higher level. She is easily a 150 average bowler and a very quick learner.

She has a Roto Grip Venus
She bowls like a medium speed and wears the maroon robbys revs
We are looking for something for oil because her speed has now picked up so her venus doesnt do as much as it used to.

The Twisted fury with the Rough Buff finish might be a little more forgiving that the Momentum and Black Widow Pearl because it would have more of an arcing reaction rather than a severe skid/flip shape. This would be more beneficial to a lower average player as she would not have to control a specific break point as much and might not have to be so precise with her release, speed etc.

Back
Top Bottom