CABOOLTURE - latest squads at 5.6.07

FLOWER

CABOOLTURE - 10th/11th Nov.

Help !!! Great demand for this Tour Stop - all squads are booked to maximum and there will be no additional squads available. Batesy has allowed us to extend Sunday afternoon and approx. finish will now be 7.30pm.

If you wish to nominate/withdraw PLEASE contact me. I have added the reserves from B Squad to A Squad on Saturday to make certain you would have a spot. Those nominating now will go on a reserve list ... apologies but there have been quite an influx of new bowlers for the last Tour Stop.

The 2008 brochure with dates and venues will be available on 10th/11th Nov. at Caboolture and also on this forum and www.twintour.com.au. Any new bowlers who have nominated for this Tour Stop, may wish to join in 2008 and will be more than welcome. The bowling fee of $75 will continue for next year which is a pleasing announcement to make and the joining fee of $20 will also remain the same.

Anyone wishing to add to our list of valuable sponsors is more than welcome to do so!!!!

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
post on this forum or PM me.

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.xls
    52 KB · Views: 58
  • CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    46.9 KB · Views: 68
Re: CABOOLTURE - 10th/11th Nov.

Hi Mary, Unfortunately due to family commitments I have to withdraw from the next tournament. Hope you all have a great weekend.
Henry.

Just a thought, If there was a squad on friday nite i could bowl.
Henry

Hi Mary,

If it is possible could you put Daniel and myself in either Saturday pm or Sunday am,,
Just do the best you can

thanks,
Chris Avery

Hey Mary

Unfortunately since sunday arvo squad is finishing so late now I am unable to bowl.

Alana

Mary

Can you please add David Turnage to the reserve list for Sunday afternoon squad.

thanks

Jim

Attaching squad listing current at 4th Nov.....still getting bowlers into squads if possible so please contact me if you are unable to bowl as the reserves are VERY keen !!! Also, do not hesitate to nominate as there may be withdrawals during the last week.

Thanks once again for such a display of confidence in the Tour in 2007 and certainly we are looking at a bumper year in 2008.

Mary Flower
email:[email protected]
Post on this forum or PM me.

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    46.7 KB · Views: 24
  • CABOOLTURE SQUADS.xls
    51.5 KB · Views: 14

hey mary just letting you know rachael and chris wingett wont be able to bowl this stop sorry

ragards daniel and rachael

Everyone in squads now! - there are 4 vacancies in C Squad on Sunday 1.00pm check in. Great sign for the future of women's bowling here with 49 women nominated.

If you cannot bowl, have broken a finger (yes, it has happened this week), pulled a muscle (yes, that too from the current points leader - 'not happy Jan') or wish to nominate please contact:

Mary Flower
post on this forum or PM.

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    45.1 KB · Views: 44
  • CABOOLTURE SQUADS.xls
    51 KB · Views: 22
Thanks to those who have been in touch with both withdrawals and entries !!

Now have a couple of spots in A Squad Sat. 1.00pm check in and also in
C Squad Sun. 1.00pm check in.

Also, if you are undecided please bring along your bowling gear and you will most likely get a run as last minute changes do occur.

Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
post on this forum or PM

hey mary

could u please take patrick rahilly off as i have to bowl masters on sunday for brisbane area

thanks patty

Sunday 11th - a few spots available in C Squad - Sunday 1.00pm checkin - book in or just turn up with your gear. A and B Squads are still full.

Thanks to those who have notified changes etc. as it has allowed reserves to be put in. See you all on the weekend for the last Tour Stop for 2007.

However, Silly Season Doubles Entry forms will be available over the weekend and will be posted here and on www.twintour.com.au on Monday. This is for Twin Tour bowlers only, so those who have missed this weekend, you are welcome to nominate your team as soon as you can.

Flower

Back
Top Bottom