Bruv & Loco show

hi guys,

just letting you know the bruv & loco show will be appearing again live on fridays from 7pm.... make sure u tune in!!!... hahaha

Bruv

I heard this rumour last night at the bowl when a certain long time no see bowler (who I actually didn't recognise at first thanks to his newly ridiculously styled hair LOL) waltzed in for a practice - but then again, I have never taken anything Loco says seriously :p :)

I take this as official then. Bring it on fellas... I hope Jack and I get to play you guys soon! It's been way too long :) :)

PS - Bruv, if you look outside your window it shouldn't take long to realise that's not Brisbane weather you're seeing anymore! (Time to update your profile Marky Mark!)

hey KC,

i know its a long shot but, maybe if i hope and wish hard enough, i will wake up and look out my window... and the 1st thing i will see is a palm tree!! :) and maybe a nice chicki walking down the street in a bikini!! haha, oh i could only hope.... ihh have to to get gus to check my gear out, not sure if ur aloud to use balls from yesterday.. hehe

Take care

Bruv

Bruv...

Want to buy your old Pulse back? Price will be $100, plugging included. It will be making an appearence for the State Team Challenge, along with KC's old black Rock, and a Pearl U2. Throwback time baby ;)

Well an update is needed, after 2 weeks back.. me ol mate coco... has been able to avg around the 177 mark (nice work brother), whilst yours truly is around 198avg, we have won 22 points from a posible 30..... about 35 odd behind 1st, but someone give us some odds.. on winning the league :p jobs on, yeh ok i know its 3.55am.. been out its my weekend now.... and i love u all :)

bruv

well me ol mate loco has finally found some form.. with a nice 880/4 last night.. which included a 175!... might have convinced to bowl in the VIP classic in Hobart....

Bruv

yeah starting to get some form back now which is cool.

oh yeah, thanx for convincing me to bowl in the VIP. I needed the extra cash haha!

right now i think my average is around 194 and with the hazards of 1 and 2 behind me i think i could get beyond 200 ave. We'll see what happens.

i reckon with a few 12-13 point weeks we could get up to the top 5 or so...

Just remember whenever you get a strike, bruv, its a MAAAATTT DAAAMMMOONN!

cheers

Story has it the Bruv & Loco Show has been cancelled??? !

Any one wish to confirm or deny these reports????

The bruv and loco show has been prematurely axed. But in its place we have a new sitcom. All contracts have to be signed but we could see a show featuring Loco and Cavanagh. It will be kind of like batman and robin. Except i wont be wearing my underpants outside my tights.... well not very often ;)

stay tuned!!!!

Back
Top Bottom