Brunswick Tour Down Under - AMF Tuggeranong 18th Sept 2014

Robbie T

After a successful trip to Australia last year, Sean Rash, Parker Bohn III and Chuck Gardiner will be returning to AMF Tuggeranong on the 18th September 2014 to conduct another clinic.

The clinic is limited to 36 bowlers and involves on lane coaching and a 2 hour classroom session learning from some of the industries best.

Dont be the one to miss out on this great opportunity.

For more details see the attached files, or contact Robert Townsend on 0413006080 or [email protected]

Attachments

• Brunswick Clinic 2014 - 36 Bowlers.pdf
    346.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Brunswick Pro-AM 2014.pdf
    844.8 KB · Views: 30
Hi Rob,

Very glad to hear this is happening. To say it last year's clinic was well received would be a gross understatement. I can honestly say I have never seen so many bowlers come back so stoked about an event. I am sure you will fill it up quickly.

Kind regards,
Jason

Cheers Jason

These guys are a credit to the industry, just wanting to teach as many people the game as possible.

There are still spots available, dont miss out on this great event, get your name down NOW!

Robert

Hey Guys
Dont forget to put your name down for the Clinic and Pro-am and get some world class coaching from Sean Rash, Parker Bohn III and Chuck Gardner before the Australian Nationals in October.
Dont forget by attending the Clinic AND the Pro Am you can purchase two new balls, either Brunswick Fortera Exile or DV8 (TBC) for ONLY $125 per ball and have them laid out by Chuck ready to attack the Nationals!
Contact Robert Townsend on [email protected] or 0413 006 080 or via this page.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrNSsIt_pDE

Alright guys, the balls for the Clinic have now been confirmed.

Brunswick Fortera Exile and DV8 Schizo

These can be had for $125 a ball if you attend the clinic and the pro am. You wont get these top of the range balls anywhere in the world for that price other than a Brunswick Clinic.

Check out the videos below!

DONT FORGET, PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE

Hi guys
With the clinic and pro am approaching fast, dont forget to put you name down for a ball.

ORDERS WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY AUGUST 1st!!!

As mention before the 2 balls available are the Brunswick Fortera Exile and the DV8 Ruckus Schizo. By attending the Clinic and Pro am they can be had for ONLY $125 each!!! That is ridiculous pricing for new release high performance bowling balls.

Contact me here or at [email protected]

Payment options available - VISA and Mastercard now accepted!

Everyone, dont forget to put your names down before its too late. Come learn from some of the best in the bowling business, and have the opportunity to purchase two of the latest high performance bowling balls including the Brunswick Bowling Fortera Exile and DV8 Ruckus Schizo for only $125 each. Get some world class coaching before the The Tenpin Bowling Australia Nationals and fill your bags with new gear to attack the lanes!

Back
Top Bottom