Brunswick and Track balls

johnnybg

Hi all,
Just clearing out some room for some new arrivals.

Brunswick Radical Inferno 15lb 1st drilling excellent condition $100
Brunswick Scorchin Inferno 14lb 1st drilling although minor adjustment on the thumb,excellent condition $50
Track Animal Untamed 14lb 1st drilling good condition $50
Track Arsenal 14lb 2nd drilling Will give this 1 away to whoever wants it,if you pay the post,its yours,will deliver if in Perth.

Prices don't include postage,so if your interested,send me a message and we can go from there.Pics are available.

cheers
johnnyb

Hi all,

Brunswick Radical Inferno 15lb 1st drilling excellent condition $100
Brunswick Scorchin Inferno 14lb SOLD
Track Arsenal 14lb 2nd drilling GONE

Prices don't include postage,so if your interested,send me a message and we can go from there.Pics are available.

cheers
johnnyb

johnny thanks for the ball recived it this arvo. Thanks again for the ball you have made another bowler happy.

Thanks again Hegs.:)

johnny thanks for the ball recived it this arvo. Thanks again for the ball you have made another bowler happy.
Thanks again Hegs.:)
No worries Paul,i hope your new bowler sticks with it,and gets some enjoyment out of our great sport.

I am sure you have put this person onto Totalbowling ;);)

johnnyb

Hi all,

Brunswick Radical Inferno 15lb SOLD
Brunswick Scorchin Inferno 14lb SOLD
Track Arsenal 14lb 2nd drilling GONE

cheers
johnnyb

Johnny i pointed the bowler this way and the ball is great your span is same as mine i threw ball and very happy so will get drilled the same way thanks again for the ball.:):)

Hey mate if you still have the Animal Untamed I think I'll take it off your hands. Hit me back and let me know ok.
Cheers Ash

Back
Top Bottom