Brisbane Masters

ASZ01 - As One

CONGRATULATIONSTo Greg And Colleen Sharp Jim and Kay-anne Hird for a fantastic Masters at Milton to-day.
Well Done to all the bowlers
Mens
1st. Steve Hampson
2nd Luke Rafton
3rd Chrus Valentine
4th Paul Chambers
Ladies
1st Taya Reggars
2nd Colleen Sharp
3rd Tracey Crisp
A GREAT day was had by all. Special Congrats to our Baby Girl Taya :eek:nfire: we are Very Proud of you LOVE Dad and Mum
Also well done to Leon who was just out of the money you and Paul certainly gave the young ones a run for their money:multi: Love Gloria

Congratulations to all bowlers who bowled today and especially to Taya (S*) Reggars! :p You bowled exceptionally well today. Also well done to Cassie Ruddle who placed 4th in the ladies, you bowled really well also, can't say much for myself!

Kylie

Congrats to all the Brisbane Masters winners and placegetters. A special congrats must go to Steve (Hammer) on an awesome display of bowling. Once you started, there was no stopping you. A well deserved win. Keep up the awesome bowling Hammer.

ive already said it on the phone but congrats taya, you tha shiz :p keep up the great bowling.

mini shiz lol

Well bowled to my little bro on winning the masters started slow but came home strong also well bowled to luke rafton on his bowling all weekend final score 257 to 212 well done hammer

Well done to Uncle Geggy and his team for a GREAT day,

Fantastic bowling to all

HUGE CONGRATS to Aunty Poggie (AKA Taya) for bowling so well, you really did us proud bubby. As Kirto said not even 18 and already kicken butt :2gunfire: You have certainly gone from strenght to strength. You'll go far!!!!!

Well done to Poppa on a fine performance, you and Paul certainly showed the youngens up and we're sure Brad will NOT live this down for quite some time #-o

What a great final between Lukey & of course Uncle Hammer, once you found your shot you never looked like missing \\:D/

Hope we have as much fun up the coast in two weeks as we did yesterday :lol:

Congratulations to both Haros' Triples bowlers

TAYA REGGARS & STEVE HAMPSON :eek:nfire:
on a wonderful effort at the Masters.

You have done your family and friends proud, not to mention one of the leagues you both bowl in.

Best for the future from your league,
2006 HAROS' TRIPLES LEAGUE MEMBERS [Aspley]

From us Haros' Juniors as well....Well done & Congratulations

CONGRATULATIONS
To one of our Staff Members Young TAYA REGGARS on your WIN at the
Brisbane Area Masters on Sunday at Milton.
Keep up the GOOD WORK Taya from all the STAFF at
ASPLEY 10 PIN BOWL :cool:

Also a Big CONGRATS to one of our League Bowlers
MR STEVE (The HAMMER) HAMPSON on WINNING the Mens MASTERS
Well Done Buddy Keep up the GOOD WORK Mate.

CONGRATS STEVE (THE HAMMER)
You were on Fire Mate:eek:nfire:
AND WHAT A great show YOU AND LUKE put on for the crowd we had so
much FUN:flasings:
You are the Man Love Leon and Gloria

To my little off sider, well you did it again! what can I say but your doing yourself proud and showing a few people that your not just a one hit wonder! keep up the good work and yes I will still keep you working hard who else is going to get up you. Luv sarge.

congrats taya on your win at the brisbane area masters keep up the great work and well done to steve hampson for winning the mens open masters keep up the terrific effort

Back
Top Bottom