Brando in SPC or OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

bad_ass

Troy Millar
hey grahem or daniel or someone grahem u posted mack an brando where out of spc well it the live scores from SPC i find

37 Brandon Qualischefski Qld B -113 190.6 159 189 205 214 159 170 215 201 180 173 233 189 2287 233 422
thats in there i dont undwertsna du told everyone his out was this a mistake or did he skip back into it at a late charge even though the guy cant bowl good with his finger bu neway

Um bad_ass dont know where ur looking but ive looked at the scores on the tba web site and on this site no sign of Brando's name anyway....... :?
unless im going blind

Ash

Peanut said:
Um bad_ass dont know where ur looking but ive looked at the scores on the tba web site and on this site no sign of Brando's name anyway....... :?
unless im going blind

Ash

Nah ash your not going blind mate lol, i cant see it on there either.

laters.

It wa son totalbowlin someone must of made a name error cause it off there now i copyed an pasted what it said so must ofbeen a name error :oops:

Not trying to be mean here.. but I find your writting extremely hard and annoying to read. A little grammar or spelling can go a long way for both yourself, and others.

As for the Brando thing, no idea... Didn't see it before, or after your post. Maybe you were looking at past dates or something? Not sure.

meh my writin is fine i write how i se fit i was in hurry before sorry an know it was spc live scores an i wasnt seein anything i copyed it out an everything so meh :eek:

I tracked the scores from total bowling all day yesterday....not once did I see his name. Not sure what you copy pasted but theres 14 or 15 games there as well.

Clearly you werent looking at the SPC this year.

i was in spc this yr
an quiet frankly i aint here to write correctly use puncuations it's a site i write how i pls an dont care what neone thinks no offence

shearbe said:
Not trying to be mean here.. but I find your writting extremely hard and annoying to read. A little grammar or spelling can go a long way for both yourself, and others.

*writing* hehe I know it was probably a typo

That's definetely not this years SPC, you posted more than 8 games thats for sure, you made a mistake... stop telling everybody there wrong!!

Macca

bad_ass said:
i was in spc this yr

Baked beans and spaghetti ? Cos I cant see anyone named Troy here this weekend.

bad_ass said:
an quiet frankly i aint here to write correctly use puncuations it's a site i write how i pls an dont care what neone thinks no offence

I would concern myself with spelling and punctuation. You really show how rude you are when you can't even give everyone else here a common courtesy and take the extra 30 seconds to spell and punctuate correctly.

37 Brandon Qualischefski Qld B -113 190.6 159 189 205 214 159 170 215 201 180 173 233 189 2287 233 422

Troy these scores you posted are from this years SA Cup.

IF U DONT LIKE MY WRITIN DONT REPLY I COULDNT GIVE A STUFF WHAT ANYONE THINKS I AINT NOONE SPECIAL SO "GET OVER IT" GO AN HAVE ANOTHER PULL ON A CHAIN
no offence to grahem

i dont need no site to go to LMAO
my spellin is fine i jsut dont care what anyone thinks an i rush when i type so meh couldnt care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom