BRAND NEW BALLS - FOR SALE!!!!

Shadows Fall

Prince of Darkness
I have the following new (undrilled) balls for sale;

15lb 3oz Storm "Invasion" - $250 + $20 postage

15lb Visionary Clear Gargoyle** - $400 + $20 postage

** This is an extremely rare ball. These balls were made by Visionary, and only a very limited number were made. I know of only one other in Australia, which is actually sitting in the home of a lady who doesn't bowl (I took it to league one night and put a For Sale sign on it and half an hour later it was sold, she has it on display in her house).

This ball is brand new (in box) and undrilled.

If you want a ball that will be a real head turner, then this one is for you. I have attached a photo.

If you are interested in the Gargoyle or Invasion then PM me or send me an email to [email protected].

Cheers

Steve Hunt

Attachments

• Gargoyle Ball 1.jpg
    Gargoyle Ball 1.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 45
Id be worried 'gargoyle' would 'breakout' of the ball while i was asleep :)

You can keep him !!

How many of those bloody things did you have Funky?

Only one I've ever seen was your spare ball :)

There is 10 forums on here dedicated to proshops and new gear.

I dont understand your question?

From the Sticky in the Second Hand Gear Forum
Posted by admin 27/07/2007

Rules for the second hand forum:
No brand new gear weather it be in the way of shoes, bags, balls, shirts etc are NOT allowed to be sold on the forum.
•Total bowling takes no reasonability for items sold or brought in the second hand section.
•You are selling and buying at your own risk.
•Any add will only be advertised for 6 months then it will be moved to the Completed/sold section.
•If you buy an item and you do not receive your item or do not hear back from the seller please send Jason or Kellie a private message and we will try and help you in any way we can.
•You as a seller must answer all private messages and emails received from any buyers.
•Fraud. Without limiting any other remedies available to Total Bowling at law, in equity or under this Agreement, Total Bowling may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise in our sole discretion) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with our Site.

So, when were the rules changed?

considering hes not a business or pro shop, the ball could be seen as simply second hand but undrilled and never bowled.

Cruzin,

The rules weren't changed, I actually read the thread rules wrong and you're right I shouldn't be trying to sell the balls in this area - my mistake, but seriously it's not the end of the world.....is it?

Droo, If you want to remove my thread I will totally understand, maybe I can create Funky's Proshop and post under the proshop area for my stock of two balls :D

Shadows Fall...

No, not the end of the world at all....I cant see why anyone who has one or two new balls to sell cant do so on here. The reason i know the rules is that I advertised a new ball on here a couple of years ago and had the displeasure of my post being deleted along with receiving a rather terse PM from an over zealous moderator.

Funky... I have no problems, as this isn't the Second Hand Gear forum :)

This is the bowling gear search forum, and people may be searching for a freaky spareball

From the Sticky in the Second Hand Gear Forum
Posted by admin 27/07/2007

Rules for the second hand forum:
No brand new gear weather it be in the way of shoes, bags, balls, shirts etc are NOT allowed to be sold on the forum.
•Total bowling takes no reasonability for items sold or brought in the second hand section.
•You are selling and buying at your own risk.
•Any add will only be advertised for 6 months then it will be moved to the Completed/sold section.
•If you buy an item and you do not receive your item or do not hear back from the seller please send Jason or Kellie a private message and we will try and help you in any way we can.
•You as a seller must answer all private messages and emails received from any buyers.
•Fraud. Without limiting any other remedies available to Total Bowling at law, in equity or under this Agreement, Total Bowling may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise in our sole discretion) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with our Site.

So, when were the rules changed?

oh look what I came across..

5589_diagnosis_wanker.jpg

Guys,

Just for your info that Gargoyle has been sold and is on his way to his new home in SA. Thank you to Droo and Total Bowling for allowing my post to stay open.

Cheers

Steve

There a few of these in Aus, we just got 4 in from the state a couple of months ago at $125ea undrilled.

Back
Top Bottom