Brackets @ Australian Cup

Graham

Staff member
ATTN: ALL SCRATCH BOWLERS....Brackets are coming to a center near you!

Beginning with the Brunswick Australian Cup in Canberra the weekend of Dec. 7-9 bracket action will become a mainstay of the Australian tenpin bowling tournament scene.

Using the very latest in computer technology in conjunction with Keggler Bracket Master Software, Graham Williams and Wayne Chester will be running $10 brackets throughout the competition at Tuggeranong. As per our policy, neither Wayne nor Graham will be allowed to enter into this bracket competition themselves.

So bring your cash and see for yourself why hundreds of tournaments 'round the world have successfully run brackets and made thousands of bowlers glad that they did!

As Frawls knows, this is a great opportunity to make some easy cash whilst your away. It is a luck thing sometimes but if you can string 3 half decent games together, you've got a great chance at some easy money. At $10 a pop, I've seen Tim Mack purchase 100 of them a squad!

If you've got a spare $50 or $100 whilst your away it's not too hard to turn it into $200 - $500 easy money. At least give them a go, you'll have some fun for sure. Too bad I won't be at the Australian Cup, I know $200 was heading straight for the brackets table, lol.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Frawls, he's your chance, plug away!

Ok call me stupid but i have never really been told how brackets work. So could some one please explain them.

Is it that u get put in a pool and every game you are playing some one at random ? Or something like that. And as soon as you lose u are out.

Just have to be sure of these things before i go throwing my money around
icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom