Bowling balls

tenpinyo

Just looking around for any reactive balls ( 15 or 16lb) that anyone has lying around or are looking to get rid of as im getting tired of using 8yr+ old balls.

If you come to Illawarra Strikezone, have a look in the Pro shop. You might find what your looking for coz we've got a few 15lb bowling balls new and second hand. :p

heya all tye here
yea if ya want a new or second hand ball go to strikezone coz theyve got second hand balls but theyve also just ordered new stock in ok
seeyaS
TYE :twisted:

:D Wad up ya'll, im looking for a 15lb La Nina. I know they stopped making them and i was wondering if anyone know's where one is. Cheers :twisted:

The closest thing I can think of is the 15lb El Nino in the proshop atm. I think its possibly an El Nino 2000, but since you wanted a La Nina this is a complete waste of a post!! :oops:

Fa_Cuk said:
:D Wad up ya'll, im looking for a 15lb La Nina. I know they stopped making them and i was wondering if anyone know's where one is. Cheers :twisted:

Shane,
I think there is one on the shelf at Cross Roads... in fact, I think you asked me for one the last time I saw you at Noarlunga.
I'm not sure of the weight of the one at X-Rd but I'm sure you've probably already checked it out :)
I'll keep an eye out for you,
Cheers
Daniel

Chief I also have a few other balls I am looking to get rid of as I'm not sure if I'll ever bowl again. Including a four ball roller (Storm)

I'm not sure of the weight of the one at X-Rd but I'm sure you've probably already checked it out
I'll keep an eye out for you,

Yer i check it out but it was too light, thanks anyways. Cheers ta everyone :) :) I'll Just have to keep my eyes open :shock:

Back
Top Bottom