Bowling Ally Locations

15carrty

Hey i am currently living in Colac but am moving to melbourne on Monday will be living around Glen Wavely thinks that what it is called, and i am wondering what is the nearest bowling ally there?

Chadstone would be closer than Knox and Boronia, and if you don't mind driving a little further, Mentone is excellent

you should come and bowl in the Wednesday Super League at Mentone Bowl,
The season just started last night and there are a few vacancys still left and a couple of teams...
1st place team will receive over $1000 each and the pay out is pretty good further down too...
cheers!

Dont think i will beable to get to Mentone, so i have spoken to the people at Clayton and might be bowling in a tuesday or friday night looking forward to it.

Dont think i will beable to get to Mentone, so i have spoken to the people at Clayton and might be bowling in a tuesday or friday night looking forward to it.

Just thought you might like to know that if your thinking of bowling on a Tuesday night then you should come down to Chadstone and bowl in the Pacesetters League. We bowl @ 6:30pm 4 person teams. League is a prizemoney league bowling from mid January through to November. Currently $25.00 per week $18 bowling fees / $7 prizefund. We finish in two weeks and will hold our reformation night on December 6. With the new season starting Tuesday January 17th as you can't get into the car park during December as Christmas shopping starts. I have served as the League Treasurer since 2003. We have single vacancies in teams so feel free to PM me if you want more details.

If ur gonna bowl at Clayton, bowl in the Tuesday Ca$h Double$ league. $23 per week, massive prize fund and we're increasing our bowler limit nxt season so call in ASAP

Back
Top Bottom