BowlAustralia committed to the Sport of Bowling

ilive2bowl

ilive2bowl
In support of our ongoing commitment to the 'sport' of bowling, BowlAustralia announce a number of events that will be of interest to Adult, Youth and Junior bowlers around Australia.
Chris Barnes (world renowned) PRO BOWLER, will visit Castle Hill WondAbowl in September as his only stop in Australia. Chris joins us by courtesy of Brunswick International and Heritage Bay and will conduct a mini-clinic; and particiapte in a pro-am. We invite all bowlers who would like to be part of this event to contact Alan Skupin on (02) 9680 7677 to reserve their spot.
On the weekend of the 5th -7th December 2003 the Brunswick Australian Cup returns to Canberra International Bowl followed by the Brunswick International Youth/Junior Cup the following weekend, but perhaps the most exciting event of the year will be the CARA HONEYCHURCH JUNIOR SUMMER CAMP to be held in association with the AIS at Canberra International Bowl between the 8th - 11th December 2003. Cara will be joined by pro bowlers, Maxine Nable and Carol Gianotti-Block as principal instructors. It is hoped that this Camp will be the forerunner of an annual event to provide our Juniors / Youth with a fantastic (and unique) opportunity to learn from the best!

I wanted to say congratulations and a very very big thank you to bowlaustralia for putting so much tiem money and effort into organising so many events and things such as cara's camp. you guys are a true credit to this sport and hopefully more people will follow your examples.

I am constantly surprised by Bowl Australia's efforts to provide the highest standard of coaching and facilities to all bowlers of Australia. From coaching camps to demo days, they've got it all.

I hope the young bowlers of Australia appreciate what is on offer here. You could run the same events in Malaysia, Singapore or Hong Kong and you would get hundreds and hundreds of people lining up at such opportunities. Whilst we wont get quite those numbers here, I am sure they will all be a success.

Well done to Roy and his group for organising these events, I am sure they will be supported accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom