Bluetooth

Taya04

300 x 3
As you all know about Bluetooth..I have this question for you all..

I was sitting in the car on the way to work thismorning sending a funny video called Billy The Dog via Bluetooth to Brad, and Rachel came up with the idea of being able to send messages to people via Bluetooth. I just wanted to know what you guys thought of this because I think its a bloddy great idea!

I guess in some ways it will be a set back for most phone companies being that fact that there will be no money coming im from the customers but what if you see a really hot guy/girl on the train for instance and don't have the guts to ask him for his number? This is where this feature could come in great handy.

What do you guys think?

Taya

Well it's completely useless if you're more than about 3 feet away.

Besides that, great idea.
10m for bluetooth 1.0, 100m for bluetooth 2.0

what you need to do is goto a crowded place (sydney peak trains, any concert, etc), do a bluetooth search and send random files to random bluetooth devices and see how many bites you get ;)

Enf...

10m for bluetooth 1.0, 100m for bluetooth 2.0

what you need to do is goto a crowded place (sydney peak trains, any concert, etc), do a bluetooth search and send random files to random bluetooth devices and see how many bites you get ;)

Enf...

Thats great fun haha would be good if we could message the people as well! i have thought of how usefull this random feature was previously

Bluetooth is a great feature, but seems to be limited to photos & videos etc. It would be awesome to send random messages.

Taya is only asking cause she wanted to send this on the train the other day

"Hey, if you're the hottie standing near the door could you please send me your name and number"

and we'd be able to see his reaction and he would be none the wiser that Taya was checking him out!!!!

Having said that, has anyone received weird random bluetooth messages???

Rachel

Bluetooth is a great feature, but seems to be limited to photos & videos etc. It would be awesome to send random messages.
"Hey, if you're the hottie standing near the door could you please send me your name and number"
and we'd be able to see his reaction and he would be none the wiser that Taya was checking him out!!!!
Rachel

Thanks Rachel :rolleyes:

Rachel

at school, i will get the most randomest pictures/video's sent to me via bluetooth its good fun.

Back
Top Bottom