Black & White Grand Prix

M

Magoo

Just want to put this back up
icon_biggrin.gif

Tournament is being held at AMF Kedron.If you are thinking about this tournament, go and have a bowl at kedon and be pleasantly surprised.The carpeted players area is a thing of the past(Which means you can actually slide there now).The old lanes have been replaced with synthetic ones.If you are interested give AMF Kedron a call and book your spot.Dates 18th and 19th of august.Entry $160 paying to 30th (based on 90 entries)first and second place garaunteed.
See you all there.

I'll be there with bells on. I rang Mark Sheehan today and the entries so far are looking bleak, around the 35 mark. The tournament is definetly going ahead and remember 1st and 2nd are GUARANTEED!!!!!!!

I can vouch for the synthetics as well, a pleasure to bowl and no shortage of oil (in the middle anyway). Good format, good lanes and good money...... hope to see everyone there

G
icon_biggrin.gif

Due to lack of entries and support this great event has been postponed to a date to be released soon. Thank you to the 28 people who showed interest, lets hope we get more when it actually comes around next.

G

Back
Top Bottom