Ben Hynes - 300 Game

Kylie!

Whatever
I would like to congratulate our good friend Ben Hynes on finally throwing a 300 game at Greenslopes today! About time ;)

Cheers

Kylie and Darrin

Thank god. Now move on :p

Seriously congrats Ben. The next one probably won't be that far away.

Hammo

I had the pleasure of bowling doubles with Ben as he rolled his perfect game this morning. Ben was feeling and looking quite unwell at the start of the day. Ben finished game 1 with the last 7 strikes, game 2 with all 12, then game 3 with the front 8 - an incredible 27 consecutive strikes.

Game scores were 240, 300 and 257 - 797 and were bowled as part of the TQ Championships at Greenslopes. This will be a nice addition to Ben's East Coast qualifying efforts for Qld state team - way to go.

From a bowler's perspective it is great to watch a bowler get so lined in and keep it going for such a long period of time. Ben has come so close so many times previously to hitting 300 but never quite got there. Today Ben got the monkey off his back and in fine style !

I would also like to thank the TQ Committee and Greenslopes bowl who went to great effort to have Ben's plaque and Glass Pin ready and presented same day - thanks guys !

Well done again Ben - great effort and a pleasure to watch and be a part of with you !!!

Cheers
Jon King

Attachments

• img_0808.jpg
    img_0808.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 42
Cheers gang. It is a good feeling to be able to say that I have shot 300 at long last. I knew I would get the "about time" comments Kylie, and Dale, I used the HyRoad.

Nice work Ben! I haven't been on here in over a week and a half so I had no idea! Thanks for telling me LOL. Keep it up buddy. Plenty more to come I am sure :)

Taya

Back
Top Bottom