Ballarat Gold Skins Tournament 2008

Sorry Graham, can you remove Jason Motta from the list as we now have a catch up 2 day cricket match this weekend just before finals!
Thanks

Looking forward to seeing everyone at skins tourny on sunday.
Thankyou to everybody for supporting what will be a great tournament with high scores on the cards.
Remember check in 9.30 am with a 10am start
Cheers Woody

What great day (well I thought so anyway)
47 bowlers competed in good spirit and scoring was fair.
Each Skin was worth $320.00 with Bonus Skins of $660.00 in Games 1, 5 & 10
We wish to thank the following sponsers and congratulate the following bowlers for winning each skin.

Game 1
Ballarat Tenpin Bowling Association
David Carmichael - 267 - $660.00

Game 2
Ballarat Joinery Supplies
Narelle Baker - 250 - $320.00

Game 3
Tunbridges Window Furnishings
Graeme O'Connor - 256 - $320.00

Game 4
Top 10 Snack Bar
Alan Notman - 244 - $320.00

Game 5
Shepparton Star Bowl
Graeme O'Connor - 254 - $660.00

Game 6
Central Victorian Refrigerator Repairs
Ralph Harford - 275 - $320.00

Game 7
Ballarat Trophies & Gifts
Tied between Rodney Veal & Andrew Tonkin - 248 - $160.00 each

Game 8
Premix King
Andrew Tonkin - 258 - $320.00

Game 9
Hogs Breathe Cafe
Dillan DeMather - 269 - $320.00

Game 10
Ballarat Tenpin Bowling Centre
Craig Chandler - 244 - $660.00

Once again thanks to the sponsers of this tounament as without their continued support these events would not take place.
Thanks to the bowlers for the spirit and goodwill in which the tournament was played.
Also a very big thank you to Kellie and Totalbowling for providing the opportunity and means to publicise our tournament and make it the success it was.
The Tournament will be on again next year so pencil in the 07/02/2009 for a trip to Ballarat.

Regards
Graeme O'Connor

I would like to thank All the Staff adn the tournements directors at Ballarat Bowl for putting on a great day and see you all next year

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave: Jeanette

Excellent event.

Conditions held up very well, shot was fair, with all types of bowlers scoring well in segments. Tournament ran well with no hiccups.

Will definately be back next year.

Cheers!

Had a great day, excellent tournament. Thanks to all involved in running the event. Please put me down for next year.

Cheers

Dillan

must say it was worth coming out of retirement for. the hospitality of the locals was outstanding, i really enjoyed the whole day, especially catching up with a few locals i haven't seen for years

Well done to all the skin winners and also well done to all the sponsors.

Graeme, any chance of a full list of bowlers and averages?

Rob

I would just like to take this time to thank Graeme and Woody for organizing another fine tournament. Once again, it was a great day out. Thank you also to the staff at both the centre and cafe for making the day run smoothly.

I would just like to take this time to thank Graeme, Woody and staff at ballarat bowl for organizing another fine tournament and a great day bowling and i see you all next year for a big day of bowling again ;)

On behalf of Adam, Chris, Billy and myself, we would just like to thank Graeme, Woody, sponsors and the staff at ballarat bowl for organizing another fine tournament and a great day bowling and we can't wait till next year for a big day of bowling again.

i averaged 150ish
and yet still won a skin and spared the 7-10....

I think i was slightly higher than craig ... around 170 ish

I would also like to thank Graeme, Woody, Marie and Shannon for a job well done. Everything ran very smoothly and it was a lot of fun....

Well if Gatsby was about 170ish then I guess I was high 160s. I think Woody was around 175
Graeme

Back
Top Bottom