Ball Driller in Brisbane?

M

MickK

Hi folks

I'm making a return to bowling after a 14yr lay off. Kept some of my old gear after all this time (might be good for some museum). Thought I should just get my old balls redrilled initially till I get some game back. My bowling days were not where I am now (Brisbane), so could someone recommend a good driller?

Once I'm felling comfortable I'll get some new gear. This reactive/proactive stuff sounds good! Can't wait to get amongst it.

Cheers
Michael Krogh

It isnt in brisbane as such, but it is a nice little drive up to beerwah (heading towards the sunshine coast). Alot of people in the south east qld area use Brandon Qualischefski, might as well check out his website, a few people i know swear by him, according to them the trip is well worth it.

Yeah man the trip up to Brando is well worth it, he did my stuff really well, and he aint finished with my stuff yet. Definately recommend him as a ball driller. :D :D :D

I only use Brandon, he's a good guy, knows his stuff and has almost the best drill machine on the planet. Can't go wrong!

Back
Top Bottom